IndiaDivine.org

Experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

One of my experience at Neelankarai :

Our family had the fortune to serve home made food to our LORD at Neelankarai. BABA appreciated the taste which was

typical south indian menu & told that though we are gujaratis we have mastered the flavour.

Just as we were laughing & BABA in HIS usual style craked jokes in between. As soon as BABA finished HIS lunch

HE took the beetal nuts from a small bottle & put in HIS mouth. My wife then had the habit of eating beetle nut with tobacoo

occasnally. Seeing BABA having beetle nuts my wife was gazing at the bottle. Promptly BABA gave the full bottle of beetle

nuts to her & asked to enjoy. I had a spark that there should be a reason behind this.

Then after some days the bottle was emptyed by my spouse & know what happened ? Her habit of eating tobacoo vanished

totally.

Need we ask anything to the living LORD to solve our worldy mess?

Some other experiences will follow.

Manish

Chennai.

shankaram shiva shankaram

Babaji pranams,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience Manish ji.

Lots and loads of regards to Babaji,

shankaram shiva shankaram.

On 8/19/08, Manish <sriram_88 wrote:

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

One of my experience at Neelankarai :

Our family had the fortune to serve home made food to our LORD at Neelankarai. BABA appreciated the taste which was

typical south indian menu & told that though we are gujaratis we have mastered the flavour.

Just as we were laughing & BABA in HIS usual style craked jokes in between. As soon as BABA finished HIS lunch

HE took the beetal nuts from a small bottle & put in HIS mouth. My wife then had the habit of eating beetle nut with tobacoo

occasnally. Seeing BABA having beetle nuts my wife was gazing at the bottle. Promptly BABA gave the full bottle of beetle

nuts to her & asked to enjoy. I had a spark that there should be a reason behind this.

Then after some days the bottle was emptyed by my spouse & know what happened ? Her habit of eating tobacoo vanished

totally.

Need we ask anything to the living LORD to solve our worldy mess?

Some other experiences will follow.

Manish

Chennai.

-- om namah shivaya.