IndiaDivine.org

Nice to remember !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram !!!

I just want to share this article with you all because i thought these words are truly written about our BABA and his words.....each and every word was so true and real...

"Very few outgrow this factional selfishness and identify themselves with humanity as a whole. They outgrow all discriminations. Every moment of their life, every bit of their energy and every effort of theirs are to lift humanity. Their goals always carry a sense of contribution to lift their brethren. However, these men too have a limiting factor - they do not look beyond humanity. Their selfishness is bound to Homo sapiens. They represent man and live for men. Count a few in every generation outgrow even this.

They represent the divine and they live for life - everything that is life. They are the torch of life; the beacon of humanity. Even to be born at a time when they live is truly a blessing. To that man even selfishness surrenders. His love is all inclusive and he lives connected to everything that is life - from the plants to trees, from the bees to birds, from the insects to animals, to all men - the good, the bad and also the ugly. He is love. He is bliss. He is truth. He is consciousness. He is energy on the move. Life illuminates in passing through him. His presence is transforming, and in his mere presence everything is transformed. He is trans human. From selfishness to unselfishness is the journey of growing and outgrowing. To transform from

animal to a man and from man to the divine higher self is the purpose of human life. Every human being is born with the possibility of attaining this final stage. "

I think all will agree for my view... thanks a lot for your time !!!

With Love and care,

Dhanalakshmi Dhilip