IndiaDivine.org

I Give u Total Protection - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

If you have surrendered yourselves totally to God, any deed, good or bad, is due to God. When you get up in the morning, say to yourself ‘O God! Help me do only good actions today.’ If your prayers are sincere, then you can assign responsibility for whatever you do to God. From deep within you, you will hear God saying ‘Do this, Don’t do this.’ Heed this guidance.

The main problem with you is you do not listen. Most persons manipulate situations according to their whims and fancies. For some query, you will continue to juggle papers before God till you get the one containing your choice. Instead of diverting the mind into these gimmicks, surrender yourself to God and submit to Him completely. Then God takes responsibility for all your actions.

If we sow love, we reap love. If we sow hatred, we reap hatred. When you register a negative thought towards your family or colleagues or strangers, only that reflects back on you. Learn to love even those who display hatred or anger on you. You should never hate anyone; you should never get irritated or annoyed with anyone. Then, if not today, later, the radiation of your positive thoughts will transform their hatred to affection. When you throw a stone into the river, the waves drift away from the centre but return to it with renewed vigour. Similarly, cast love into the ocean of people’s hearts. It will return to you multifold as the waves in the ocean do.

Nothing can happen in this world without the Will of God. If you really have faith in God, you should understand that this calamity has happened with the knowledge and concurrence of God. If you have faith in this, then you will not feel so sad about it. God decides everything. He has ordained it this way. Where is the question of a perishable commodity like you getting worried over this proposition? Whatever happens, happens with the Absolute Will of God. He has more love and mercy on His creation than you and me. There is no possibility of our being more compassionate than God who is the personification of Compassion. So accept things as they are and God will take care of the effect, as always.

The entire world belongs to God. He knows how to handle His portfolio much better than us. We are His Children and He is totally interested in our progress. Whatever is good, whatever is needed, He does. Regardless of whether you believe in God’s existence or not, know that the spirit that dwells in you is very powerful. When you continue your prayers and lead a noble life, you will be beyond destruction - - not in the sense of mortal destruction, but that you will attain salvation as the logical outcome.

There are three states:

(1) That of the Almighty who knows everything;

(2) the state of persons like us, who understand when informed

(3) the state of inanimate objects like a chair or a table, that do not have a mind of their own to comprehend anything.

Several persons are like the third category, neither do they know on their own, nor do they understand when something is told. When you surrender yourself to the Merciful Lord, with the absolute conviction that He knows what is good for you, then you will not be affected by anything that happens.

There is our Eternal Lord who directs and leads this Universe, and He knows what is good for you. Whatever He does is good for you.

Everyone here is peaceful and spiritually prosperous. Your conscience will vouchsafe for that. No one around me is suffering for food or shelter or for clothes. If they were not with me they would have been literally on the streets according to their planets. Some of them had very bad planetary situations and during that time they may have been subjected to tremendous suffering but because they are here, the time has flown by. They may not even comprehend the full impact of what I have done for them; what life would have otherwise been, but for me.

Everything is being taken care of here. That is why I named this institution ‘Samratchana’ which means Total protection. I have never let down anyone who is with us. I do so much for everyone who comes to me, will not I take care of those who have chosen to reside here! No one has suffered, and I have protected them during their very bad days; they may not even know, but, I know what I did for them. I would have reduced their suffering to just a shadow of what it might have otherwise been.

For some, the planetary influences were negative that they would have been influenced to sign as guarantors and get into troubles. Since they were with me, I insisted and ensured they did not sign and so they escaped the aftermaths of such a situation. You are always under my care.

Always remember, you will have tests, but as long as you hold on to me, you will never fail. Nothing can ever happen to you without my permission.

-Love Baba

Chant & Be Happy " Shankaram Siva shankaram"

- Maha

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.