IndiaDivine.org

God is Not forSale - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

My basic philosophy is, 'God is not for sale'. In Baba's principles, God will never ask you for anything -- including donation or charity.

How much ever a millionaire you are, you cannot buy God. He yields to Love only. He is a mountain that can be bound by Love.

He should go with a blank mind. He should not have any expectation; he must go with a mind for research. He must not feign acceptance. Else, at a small pretext the faith will fade. It is not worth it. He must not take a decision about any guru without assessing totally. And once he has decided to accept a guru, he should not think about that afterward.

Research various gurus first, then you can decide on who is yours based on whose wavelength you synchronize with. Do not visit only one and accept him right away. Observe in whose presence you enjoy peace. If you have visited one hundred gurus and yet not attained peace of mind, then wait for more. If you are happy and peaceful in the presence of a certain guru out of all the 100 you have met, then accept him as your guide.

God exists. It is when you experience Him that you will know His Existence. Experiences will happen. When? The lamp lights up when the switch is on. Only when you turn on the switch called faith, will you gather experiences. Decide this moment — Baba has assured you that God exists, so call upon some divine form of your liking and request Him to bless you. You will see wonders happen.

Instead of turning to God, you resort to foolish measures like paying a hefty sum to an astrologer for propitiating a lesser deity. How can any talisman measure up to God’s supremacy? Ponder over this and you will understand the truth in my statement. That Supreme Power never lets you down. And you need not spend a single penny to invoke Him. Faith never forsakes you. So why do you forsake it for half-a-penny worth trinket? God is by your side always, waiting to serve your needs. But how can you expect a response from Him without initiating a call?

There is nothing beyond God, and He can pulverize your problems. As the pet servant of God, this is the message I would like to give to you to imbibe in your lives.

Unless you learn to love your family members, your friends, how will you ever be able to love God? How will you find a place in the list of those on whom God showers His love?

I have trained persons to manage the various services in Samratchana in a disciplined manner. This organization does not depend on me. This by itself is a remarkable success. In many spiritual organizations, accounts are maintained by the spiritual heads themselves or by their relatives. I am the only one who has decentralized all tasks and delegated it to persons who are in no way related to me. To instill discipline and to monitor the progress, I update myself with the status sheet that the departments send to me. Once it is clear that you can manage the services yourselves, I do not bother to have a look at even the status sheets that are sent to me.

I do not worry about anything,because I know I am on the right track. I know my capabilities

Even on Full Moon days, the moon goes into hiding behind a dark cloud and renders itself invisible. Or a tall building or tree in your line of vision may hinder the view. The moon becomes visible as soon as the clouds disperse or you move further away from whatever is obstructing your view. Perhaps one has a blurred vision because of which one is not able to see the moon clearly. Just as the moon wanes

to wax and shine in all its glory, so too, that which appears to be evil will give way to righteousness.

Righteousness, like the Moon, is an

abiding aspect that hath no end.

Everything in life happens in a set pattern.

By our prayers and good deeds we can mitigate hardships.

dejected man, bereft of his wealth, relatives and hope, was passing through a village. Suddenly, a crowd gathered around him. He was garlanded and cheered by the crowd. The man was perplexed. He asked a Saint in the crowd -- 'Why are the people cheering me? What is the meaning of all this?'The Saint replied -- 'It is the custom of this country that the people will select a person who shall be their King for a year. He can rule the country and look after the affairs of the Kingdom. After a year, this person should quit the throne and go to the forest.'

The man exclaimed, 'are there any chances of my retaining the throne after a year?' The Saint replied, 'we cannot change the law of the land.' The man cried -- 'The thought of going to the forest frightens me. I cannot enjoy the pleasures and fortunes of Kingship. Please give me an idea to escape from the misfortune.' The Saint advised, 'let us send people to clear the forest and build good roads through it within the year, so that the next village can be accessed easily. So you need not be frightened when you go to the forest.'

Likewise, men should assimilate God's grace within their lifetime. For, the worship done on earth serves as the ration for our subsistence on our journey towards the Ultimate.

You, who plan meticulously for a travel that takes only 30 hours, must ever be conscious that all the wealth assimilated in this world must be abandoned one day. Alexander was a great Emperor in the world's history. On his death-bed he ordered, 'let me be buried in such a way that my hands project out of the coffin.' He also explained the reason for this decision. 'Let the world understand that even Alexander the Great did not take anything to the grave.'

So you must assimilate God's grace in your lifetime to ensure your subsistence on your journey from here to eternity. Men devoid of wealth cannot subsist in this world and souls devoid of God's grace cannot survive in the other world. Life in this world is of two different natures. Some live by acquiring wealth and others by acquiring discriminative wisdom. One is entirely different from the other. If you are going to a foreign country, you will exchange the Indian currency for the currency of that country at the airport. Similarly, one should contemplate the resources acquired to subsist in the eternal journey.

Instead of wasting your lives, you should elevate yourselves by surrendering to the Lord, by being more devoted to him, by giving more alms and by showering detached love upon

your fellow human beings

- Love and Blessings Baba

Chant & Be Happy " Shankaram Shiva shankaram"

- Maha

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.