IndiaDivine.org

Veteran Volunteer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Our Prayers for our Uncle's soul to rest in peace.2009/8/7 Sam K <skna_man

Samratchana's Veteran Volunteer Mama sir Attained the Lotus feet of Poorna Brahmam at early hours after brief illness.

-- Krishnamoorthy VenkataramanMobile: +91 98410 90169

Guest guest

sss

oh dear,it is a great shocking news, unable to beleive his sudden & untimely demise

a truly noble, pious & loving soul

we, all gadothgajas, pray to Our Holy Father, Baba, to bless his soul to rest in peace

with tears

For gadothgaja bhanjan mandali

s.sureshkumar

On Sat, 8/8/09, Sam K <skna_man wrote:

Sam K <skna_man Veteran Volunteer Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 6:41 AM

Samratchana' s Veteran Volunteer Mama sir Attained the Lotus feet of Poorna Brahmam at early hours after brief illness.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva shankarm

Attaining the Lotus Feet of the Lord is ‘Upaayam’; service flowing from this reality is ‘Upeyam’

Death is of the body and not of the soul, He who has transformed into light, attains immortality. . The enlightened souls will not relish.

Mama Saar Has United with Thy lord Himself....

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Mahalaxmi

Sureshkumar Sanjeevi <smainindia ; Sam K <skna_manSaturday, 8 August, 2009 2:55:59 PMRe: Veteran Volunteer

sss

oh dear,it is a great shocking news, unable to beleive his sudden & untimely demise

we, all gadothgajas, pray to Our Holy Father, Baba, to bless his soul to rest in peace

with tears

s.sureshkumar

On Sat, 8/8/09, Sam K <skna_man > wrote:

Sam K <skna_man > Veteran VolunteerSaturday, 8 August, 2009, 6:41 AM

Samratchana' s Veteran Volunteer Mama sir Attained the Lotus feet of Poorna Brahmam at early hours after brief illness.

Guest guest

Shankaram SIva Shankaramit is sad news, but our prayers for his spirit and soul to attain the ultimate;s (Baba's) feetour condolences to uncle's family and pray to Baba to give them strength and support during this dark hourMay his soul rest in peace Warm Regards- Madhu. D *********************************************************"If God is with you, Who can be against you".- Shiva Shankar BabaSam K <skna_man Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 11:41:11 PM Veteran Volunteer

Guest guest

--- On Sat, 8/8/09, G S <swamgan wrote:G S <swamganRe: Veteran Volunteer"Sam K" <skna_manSaturday, August 8, 2009, 7:26 PMShankaram Siva ShankaramDear Sam'ites, It is really sad to hear it this way. None of us could forget his ever smiling face and his vedic recitation at functions. He was a very active person. Very hard to believe he wont be there at Samratchana physically.My condolences to all our family members. Prayers to Baba to let his soul rest in peace.Ganesh Swaminathan. , "Sam K" <skna_man wrote:>> Samratchana's Veteran Volunteer Mama sir Attained the Lotus feet of Poorna Brahmam at early hours after brief illness.>

Guest guest

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Dear ALL...

Indeed I am beyond words..though I get to see him once a year by BABA's grace. My recollection of MAMA sar in Jan 2009 was of one who truly lives up to the name of a veteran volunteer.. so unassuming and always humble to the core. Forever with a smile, more so during the daily morning homams and his silent jokes which he dares to crack among his close Samratchana friends.. never have I ever heard or seen him utter a harsh word. He is always present but without hinderance to the function which he is involved in or the people he is interacting with. Though I dont know much about MAMA Sar, I will surely miss him especially during the daily morning homam/prayers. My heartfelt condolence to his family.

BABA knows what is best. Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Love

Gunna

--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sureshkumar Sanjeevi <smainindia wrote:

Sureshkumar Sanjeevi <smainindiaRe: Veteran Volunteer , "Sam K" <skna_manSaturday, August 8, 2009, 5:25 PM

sss

with tears

s.sureshkumar

On Sat, 8/8/09, Sam K <skna_man > wrote:

Sam K <skna_man > Veteran VolunteerSaturday, 8 August, 2009, 6:41 AM

Guest guest

We are extermely sorry to hear the sudden demise of Mama Sir... I have interacted with him a couple of times when I visited Kelambakkam. Let his soul rest in peace with Baba's grace. Our condolences be passed to the family members.

Narayanan and Supraja

Toronto - Canada--- On Fri, 8/7/09, Sam K <skna_man wrote:

Sam K <skna_man Veteran Volunteer Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 11:41 PM