IndiaDivine.org

Be Detached and seek results Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

shankaram shiva shankaram

My advice to you is: do more and more of good deeds and give that asset to your descendants. Do not give money to your children. Give them values, give them devotion and do more and more of good deeds which will help your great-grand children upto seven generations. Your asset is your devotion to God, not your position in the materialistic world. Enjoy life; earn money; visit many temples ; see the world, do all the good things that are possible; do plenty of charity; rather than leaving money to your children, give them education; give them good values; give them devotion. There seems to be a very beautiful divine plan in whatever happens for a spirit and all that we could do is to do more and more good.

There is nothing like universal goodness.

Our whole birth is an accident; No one can ever plan his birth. Can you say that you want to be born only in the family of Bill Gates? The choice is not yours. Where you should be born, whether you should be fair or dark, whether you should be tall or short, everything is already destined. Neither do we plan our births, nor do we have any control over what happens in day-to-day life. Beginning, what is happening and what will happen; Yesterday, today, tomorrow-even this we cannot plan. Everything is already ordained. We are only actors.

After the drama of life is written, the characters are given their respective roles to play- like soldier, military, commander, king, queen - some roles are given. They will come to the stage at the appointed scene and they are supposed to play that role; sorrowful or joyful or whatever it is. Supposing somebody forgot the dialogue, somebody from behind the screen will remind him -he is called the prompter. So, the whole life is a drama and the drama has already been written and you are just an actor.

You may try to go against the theory of cause and effect but that will still create another cause and effect as in the case of Janamejaya, who, in trying to take revenge for his father's death landed up suffering and had to seek Lord Guruvayoorappa’s Refuge.

Despite all our intellect, intelligence; whatever has to happen will definitely happen. With all your faith in God, you will still undergo the shadow of karma. Maybe with our good deeds and good thoughts, we can reduce our sorrows and increase our joys.

Karma Rogam’ means a disease caused by Karma. Only if that karma is relinquished would you be cured of it.

In that case, in order to relinquish your karma, you would need the assistance of a Gnani or Siddhar like us, you need our compassion. I understood this scientifically. We take so much pain to cure a person of cancer. But even educated people question us thus – “if you can cure people of cancer, then why Doctors? Why hospitals?†Do you know how much penance would have to be forfeited to cure cancer? Let us say you have a liability of 100 rupees. Then I have to give you 100 rupees from my assets for your debt to

cease. Karma is like that. I should give you some of the strength of my merits. Only then your karma will balance and you will get better. This is the secret.

I realized I do not have to waste my hard earned merits of my penance and charity in curing those who do not even believe me. Therefore, I constructed a hospital. I said you can get treated here for free; even medicines would be supplied to you free of cost. All those who were criticizing me until then started proclaiming, “Baba is very good person, he has even constructed a hospital.†I find this very funny. With the power of my Yoga and penance, I can heal you of any ailment by just a touch. You do not have to pay me a single penny. Yet,

that language is not understood. After I created the hospital they call me a good person.

If Gnanis like us just place our hand on a person’s head and say, “All that I know will also be known to youâ€, it would suffice. It is the Transfer of Energy. But no one is able to understand that language.

I constructed a school and people started saying, “Baba has created a very good school.†During the last 10 years, I have changed my methods a lot. Instead of healing people by my touch, I constructed a hospital. Instead of directly doing good to people, I created a temple which operates through my spiritual power. I can directly give you wisdom but I constructed a school and said, "Come and study here, we’ll see what can be done". See how much I have changed! That is because people are not able to understand the language of That World, they can

only understand the language of this world.

So, there are so many facets in a single Siva Shankar Baba’s life!

Initially, the mind focuses on what it deems to be its own priorities rather than listen to your inner wisdom. You lose focus because the mind disturbs you with a thought that seems more important to it. Try to identify those thoughts – whether it is about your family or office or the world at large. Do not try to run away from that thought. Just witness it, allowing the mind to run its own course. How long can you keep harbouring a thought? The mind will soon get tired of its chase and become serene like the calm after a storm.

Every thought has a definite time limit and it does not linger beyond that time. All that you have to do is to continue watching it till it dies naturally. Then you will get the inner focus on whatever form you want because that is the only thing left. Just like when you eat the various delicacies on your plate, when you come to the last piece, it is only that which remains, so too, when you have

finished with all your thoughts, what is left is the wisdom of God. But this process cannot come by force, it has to happen naturally. And then you will travel beyond thoughts, beyond thinking of God too. That is the true state of bliss. Even the thought of God is subject to limitation. It means your mind is not totally tamed.

Do not be restless to go to that stage. Just allow things to take their own shape. There is nothing else to do. Nothing rests on your plans. All plans are ordained by God on the basis of your deeds in your previous births. Leave them to take their own course. Do not expect results immediately, and if you are wise enough, do not expect any results. It is only then you will see them happen.

If you seek something, it eludes you. Be detached and results will seek you!

- Love & Blessings -Baba

Chant & be Happy " shankaram Shiva Shankaram"

Maha

Looking for local information? Find it on Local