Guest guest Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 Hi Doc, all, I cracked some ribs last week doing martial arts ( actually a seminar that annoyed many because where some of us got hurt had nothing to do with actuall fighting, etc. that's another story Anyway, years ago I cracked some ribs fighting during a belt exam at it was worth it because I was using the skills I had learned. Also, my opponent outranked me, outweighed me by 80 lbs. and was 8" taller, too. It hurt like hell then and it eventually healed ( 10 years ago? ) This time I know more about self hypnosis and pain control ( still want to learn to do this better and better... ) Now, I know some more Energy Medicine and Chi Gong and would like advice on speeding up the healing process. ( rubbing it with tiger balm, wrapping with cellophane wrap some times, limiting training and working around it as much as possible and doing energy medicine 5 minute drills and chi gong, etc. massage, figure 8's etc. and visually healing it and taking extra glucosamine/condroitin, calcium, vit C etc. ) One alternative healer recommended "confrey tea" yet I haven't found it locally ( may have to order it online ) Thanks for any and all advice to help speed my recovery along. Michael Twomey - 11/6/2007 5:28:29 AM New file uploaded to Hello,This email message is a notification to let you know thata file has been uploaded to the Files area of the group.File : /Kahuna Miracles on Demand Intensive 1 pg letter.doc Uploaded by : williamsspecialty <williamsspecialty (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Description : Kahuna Miracles on Demand Intensive letter You can access this file at the URL:Kahuna%20Miracles%20on%20Demand%20Intensive%201%20pg%20letter.doc To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:http://help./help/us/groups/filesRegards,williamsspecialty <williamsspecialty (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>__________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Quote
Guest guest Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 Michael, I think it might be comfrey tea. Check for that. I don't know how comfrey might help with healing. Check the web. I think Doc has posts on how he healed his back and what he took and what he did. Search for arginine in both groups. I am pretty sure that is one of the things he took. Mary Nelsonhttp://www.eft4everyone.com - mike2velli Cc: speedhitting-essentialskills Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:45 PM [speedhitting-essentials ] Please, Advice of Healing CRACKED RIBS thank you Hi Doc, all, I cracked some ribs last week doing martial arts ( actually a seminar that annoyed many because where some of us got hurt had nothing to do with actuall fighting, etc. that's another story Anyway, years ago I cracked some ribs fighting during a belt exam at it was worth it because I was using the skills I had learned. Also, my opponent outranked me, outweighed me by 80 lbs. and was 8" taller, too. It hurt like hell then and it eventually healed ( 10 years ago? ) This time I know more about self hypnosis and pain control ( still want to learn to do this better and better... ) Now, I know some more Energy Medicine and Chi Gong and would like advice on speeding up the healing process. ( rubbing it with tiger balm, wrapping with cellophane wrap some times, limiting training and working around it as much as possible and doing energy medicine 5 minute drills and chi gong, etc. massage, figure 8's etc. and visually healing it and taking extra glucosamine/condroitin, calcium, vit C etc. ) One alternative healer recommended "confrey tea" yet I haven't found it locally ( may have to order it online ) Thanks for any and all advice to help speed my recovery along. Michael Twomey - 11/6/2007 5:28:29 AM New file uploaded to Hello,This email message is a notification to let you know thata file has been uploaded to the Files area of the group.File : /Kahuna Miracles on Demand Intensive 1 pg letter.doc Uploaded by : williamsspecialty <williamsspecialty (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Description : Kahuna Miracles on Demand Intensive letter You can access this file at the URL:Kahuna%20Miracles%20on%20Demand%20Intensive%201%20pg%20letter.doc To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:http://help./help/us/groups/filesRegards,williamsspecialty <williamsspecialty (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>__________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Quote
Guest guest Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 Hi Mary, Thanks for your reply and I do remember Doc writing about healing his back and talking about it on some videos ( probably his Huna 101 series ? ) Comfrey seems to be toxic ( liver ) in large doses so it is not easy to get in capsule so tea or ointment are the forms I have found on-line. I will look in a few more stores to get it faster and if I can't find it I'll just order some on-line. As with everything else I am doing my best to learn the lessons from this. ( Besides about the actual seminar ) I am doing some newer Energy Medicine and I have a LOT of insentive to learn more and more techniques and when I learn them I will feel even more Confident when I use them with clients and friends because I will have used them to help myself and will KNOW how well they help! I am revisiting Castor Oil and Edgar Cayce stuff that worked well for aches from an old injury. The cold/wet weather also tend to create more soreness and I got a better coat today which should help. Michael Twomey - M J Nelson 11/7/2007 4:40:22 PM Re: [speedhitting-essentials ] Please, Advice of Healing CRACKED RIBS thank you Michael, I think it might be comfrey tea. Check for that. I don't know how comfrey might help with healing. Check the web. I think Doc has posts on how he healed his back and what he took and what he did. Search for arginine in both groups. I am pretty sure that is one of the things he took. Mary Nelsonhttp://www.eft4everyone.com - mike2velli (AT) earthlink (DOT) net Cc: speedhitting-essentialskills Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:45 PM [speedhitting-essentials ] Please, Advice of Healing CRACKED RIBS thank you Hi Doc, all, I cracked some ribs last week doing martial arts ( actually a seminar that annoyed many because where some of us got hurt had nothing to do with actuall fighting, etc. that's another story Anyway, years ago I cracked some ribs fighting during a belt exam at it was worth it because I was using the skills I had learned. Also, my opponent outranked me, outweighed me by 80 lbs. and was 8" taller, too. It hurt like hell then and it eventually healed ( 10 years ago? ) This time I know more about self hypnosis and pain control ( still want to learn to do this better and better... ) Now, I know some more Energy Medicine and Chi Gong and would like advice on speeding up the healing process. ( rubbing it with tiger balm, wrapping with cellophane wrap some times, limiting training and working around it as much as possible and doing energy medicine 5 minute drills and chi gong, etc. massage, figure 8's etc. and visually healing it and taking extra glucosamine/condroitin, calcium, vit C etc. ) One alternative healer recommended "confrey tea" yet I haven't found it locally ( may have to order it online ) Thanks for any and all advice to help speed my recovery along. Michael Twomey - 11/6/2007 5:28:29 AM New file uploaded to Hello,This email message is a notification to let you know thata file has been uploaded to the Files area of the group.File : /Kahuna Miracles on Demand Intensive 1 pg letter.doc Uploaded by : williamsspecialty <williamsspecialty (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Description : Kahuna Miracles on Demand Intensive letter You can access this file at the URL:Kahuna%20Miracles%20on%20Demand%20Intensive%201%20pg%20letter.doc To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:http://help./help/us/groups/filesRegards,williamsspecialty <williamsspecialty (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>__________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com __________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.