IndiaDivine.org

The Questionnaire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Terri,

I look forward to sharing with you. I have been a vegetarian since May and have lost 22 pounds. Changing my eating habits and working out has really help me in my weight loss among other things. I am also 42. With will power and determination, you can do it.

Good Luck

Nette

The New with improved product search

>

>

> Welcome Terri,

> I look forward to sharing with you. I have been a vegetarian since

May and have lost 22 pounds. Changing my eating habits and working

out has really help me in my weight loss among other things. I am

also 42. With will power and determination, you can do it.

>

> Good Luck

> Nette

Thank you for the welcome. I have started walking 2 miles a day

about a month ago and am beginning to enjoy the exercise. I am

slowly working on my eating habits and look forward to any guidance

that I can get.

Terri

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Gayle,

Welcome to the list! My name is Nancy and I live in central Ohio with one husband, and two yorkies! I've been a vegetarian since off and on for about 8 years, and on for the better part of two years and don't plan on going back to old habits. I joined an eating disorder group in January, and have addressed a lot of issues in my life and as a result, food no longer has a hold on me like it used to. I have lost 83 lbs as a result. I also exercise and lift weights, which helps too. Its good to have new people joining and I hope to get to know you better!

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ Nancy

-

Gayle

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:40 AM

The Questionnaire

The Questionnaire1) What is your name or what would you like to be called? Gayle2) How old are you (roughly) 68 this Oct.3) Where do you live (what country - what town, city or region)? North/Eastern CA. High desert surrounded by mountains. Cold and snow in winter. Hay, grain, alfalfa and cattle. Cowboy country4) How long have you been a vegetarian/vegan, or how long have you been interested in cooking vegetarian food? Didn't know why I couldn't eat red meat without GI problems, then when Mad Cow info came out I quit all red meat. Think veggie/vegan sounds most healthy and want to end up there. My main problem is finding something that stays with you so I'm not thinking of my next meal as soon as I finish my salad. Try to limit carbs as I've had a life-long battle with unnecessary dimples and curves.5) What is your favourite (vegetarian) food or meal?Everything6) Why did you join the group?To find recipes and to learn to eat healthy7) Is there anything specific you want to get out of the group?All the above and friendship and assistance8) Tell us a few of your favourite things.My five childen, eleven grandchildren and six great grand children who all live all over the country and I only get to see about once a year or less, hubby, 88 year old Daddy, WalMart and Ebay. Cooking, bread baking, reading(prefer true crime) and inspirational, Barbershop music as well as other types. Used to sing in a Sweet Adeline's chorus, old musicals and other old movies, Game shows, family get togethers.9) Do you know of any internet sites or other groups which maybe relevant to members?Am looking into a couple10) Is there anything else you'd like to share with the group? Maybe when I get to know you a little better, ;-)Remember to post this back to Thanks for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire.Moderators, Vegetarian Slimming :)

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.733 / Virus Database: 487 - Release 8/2/04

Guest guest

Wow, how wonderful Nancy...I would love to lose all my extra weight and be half the person I am today! :-)

Best wishes,

Cyndi White RutterNancy Kohn <nkohn wrote:

Gayle,

Welcome to the list! My name is Nancy and I live in central Ohio with one husband, and two yorkies! I've been a vegetarian since off and on for about 8 years, and on for the better part of two years and don't plan on going back to old habits. I joined an eating disorder group in January, and have addressed a lot of issues in my life and as a result, food no longer has a hold on me like it used to. I have lost 83 lbs as a result. I also exercise and lift weights, which helps too. Its good to have new people joining and I hope to get to know you better!

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ Nancy

-

Gayle

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:40 AM

The Questionnaire

The Questionnaire1) What is your name or what would you like to be called? Gayle2) How old are you (roughly) 68 this Oct.3) Where do you live (what country - what town, city or region)? North/Eastern CA. High desert surrounded by mountains. Cold and snow in winter. Hay, grain, alfalfa and cattle. Cowboy country4) How long have you been a vegetarian/vegan, or how long have you been interested in cooking vegetarian food? Didn't know why I couldn't eat red meat without GI problems, then when Mad Cow info came out I quit all red meat. Think veggie/vegan sounds most healthy and want to end up there. My main problem is finding something that stays with you so I'm not thinking of my next meal as soon as I finish my salad.

Try to limit carbs as I've had a life-long battle with unnecessary dimples and curves.5) What is your favourite (vegetarian) food or meal?Everything6) Why did you join the group?To find recipes and to learn to eat healthy7) Is there anything specific you want to get out of the group?All the above and friendship and assistance8) Tell us a few of your favourite things.My five childen, eleven grandchildren and six great grand children who all live all over the country and I only get to see about once a year or less, hubby, 88 year old Daddy, WalMart and Ebay. Cooking, bread baking, reading(prefer true crime) and inspirational, Barbershop music as well as other types. Used to sing in a Sweet Adeline's chorus, old musicals and other old movies,

Game shows, family get togethers.9) Do you know of any internet sites or other groups which maybe relevant to members?Am looking into a couple10) Is there anything else you'd like to share with the group? Maybe when I get to know you a little better, ;-)Remember to post this back to Thanks for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire.Moderators, Vegetarian Slimming :)

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.733 / Virus Database: 487 - Release 8/2/04"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

1) What is your name or what would you like to be called?

Min

2) How old are you (roughly)?

3) Where do you live (what country - what town, city or region)?

USA Delaware

4) How long have you been a vegetarian/vegan?

off & on but so far 1 year steady

5) What is your favourite (vegetarian) food or meal?

Seitan

6) Why did you join the group (apart from receiving an invitation)?

To get more recipes I love to cook

7) Is there anything specific you want to get out of the group?

See above also to meet other veggies.

8) Tell us a few of your favourite things.