IndiaDivine.org

More Veggie Site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

peaceveg01 <peaceveg01 " I found these to be nice, ethical websites:>> - www.upperworld.com (amazing graphics and animations)> - www.vegansociety.com (sober but quick to the point)> - www.earthsave.org>> It's always good to have some places to turn to when you need>information! I sure like having a online nutritional guide! " Here are some other great informational veg websites that I have not foundto be corporate-minded or unethical thus far:www.ivu.org (International Vegetarian Union - excellent site!)www.fatfree.com (Low-fat Vegetarian Recipe Archive with lots of info links)www.best.com/~piner/vegan-foods.txt (Guide to Vegan Foods and Ingredients)vegsource.com/ (Monster site with amazing amounts of info and links, butdoes have some ads on its site)www.vrg.org (I know you know, but I can't help but list it since it's such agreat site)Hope these links prove useful to some of you!--TonyaAlameda, California, USA