IndiaDivine.org

Vitamins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'd also be interested in one that an 18 month old could take as well.

Thanks!

----Original Message Follows----

" Summer " <tasroe

Vitamins

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:47:41 -0000

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good vegan kids multi-

vitamin? One kids will actually take.

Thanks,

Summer

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Our family uses Pioneer's Chewable Vitamins and Minerals for Adults and

Children.

----------

> Summer <tasroe

>

> Vitamins

> Wednesday, January 24, 2001 1:47 PM

>

> Hi,

>

> I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good vegan kids multi-

> vitamin? One kids will actually take.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Summer

>

>

>

> For more information about vegetarianism, please visit the VRG website at

http://www.vrg.org and for materials especially useful for families go to

http://www.vrg.org/family.

>

>

Hi Summer, My name is Amy. Here is the Multi that I give to my son. I don't know if it meets your standards as vegan but if your interested I can get you more information. I know of only one we site that carries this exclusive brand. And I know that this company, Nutrilite, has been manufacturing vitamins for the past 60 years. They are very good. They handle all of their own ingredients from the ground up! Very reassuring as a Mom.

Amy PS My son is 14 and he loves his vitamins...his friends even ask me for some!!

Children's

Chewable Multi - IMPROVED!

Chewable C

Multivitamins

Antioxidants

Herbals

Specialty Supplements

SKU: WA-5688List Price: $25.95Qty:

NUTRILITE® Kids - IMPROVED!Chewables Multivitamin Multimineral More essential nutrients than leading national brands!

In every two-tablet serving of our great-tasting children's chewable multi your kids get more of the essential nutrients* kids need than the leading brands:

NUTRILITE Kids Multi has 20 essential nutrients at 100% of the RDI; Flintstones† and Centrum† Kids have only 15; and Sesame Street† has no essential nutrients at 100% or more RDI.

We include more phytonutrients and powerful antioxidants, too. 90 tablets. *Vitamins and minerals that the U.S. Food & Drug Administration has determined are essential to good health.

†Trademarks: Flintstones (Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc., Hollywood, Calif.); Centrum (American Cynamid Co., Madison, N.J.); Sesame Street (Children's Television Workshop, New York, N.Y.)

You May Also Like

Fruity Fiber Drink

Chewable C

Chewy Rice Bar

Special Offers | Health Assessment | Health InfoFinder | Expert Advice | Product FAQs

Hello, Thought I would add a comment about the vitamin, natural remedies thing. Our family starting using a product that is a totally natural vitamins and herb supplement...won't name the company because we are distributors and don't want to influence anyone but if you are interested you can email me. The important thing to remember is if you are not counting your intake of vitamins in all the foods you eat then you really do need a supplement. I've read where many vegetarians are low in B-12 simply because it is most abundant in meat products...not sure if anything else contains this important vitamin but you really do need to make sure you're getting all your RDA met. As for the colds the best thing out there is Echinacea it helps to build the immune support system and speeds the cold up and out of your body. Some companies have this in liquid form for children but mainly sold as a tablet form. Make sure you use a good well known brand. I've read where companies use the stalk instead of the flower (most important part) and then you get no benefit out of the plant. Hope this helps someone. Rhonda herbalgirl > Summer <tasroe> > Vitamins> Wednesday, January 24, 2001 1:47 PM> > Hi,> > I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good vegan kids multi-> vitamin? One kids will actually take.> > Thanks,> > Summer> > > > For more information about vegetarianism, please visit the VRG website athttp://www.vrg.org and for materials especially useful for families go tohttp://www.vrg.org/family.> >