> was meatless!!!

>

>

Send FREE video emails in Mail!

http://promo./videomail/

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Great ideas Jeff!

I think folks who are interested in working together on a committee should get together and brainstorm--bringing their collective ideas to the group. If anyone is interested, there are a few separate locations in my home where a committee could meet before, during, or toward the end of my potluck on the 29th.

BTW. I have access to free printing, and I'm willing to donate some desktop publishing services. I used to have a phone with an extra mailbox, to which I put some raw events on....no more. :-( Does anybody else have a spare mailbox where they would be willing to receive calls?

Linda

--Heartsong

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -- Eleanor Roosevelt

----Original Message Follows---- RawSeattle RawSeattle RawSeattle [RawSeattle] Digest Number 322 24 Jun 2002 09:59:24 -0000

Guest guest

For those coming to the potluck let's take the time to share some ideas... I think a donation jar is a good start in terms of raising funds to make business cards. I can also donate some desk top publishing services. See you at the potluck. Joyce - Linda Reeves Monday, June 24, 2002 1:55 PM RawSeattle Re: [RawSeattle] Digest Number 322 Great ideas Jeff! I think folks who are interested in working together on a committee should get together and brainstorm--bringing their collective ideas to the group. If anyone is interested, there are a few separate locations in my home where a committee could meet before, during, or toward the end of my potluck on the 29th. BTW. I have access to free printing, and I'm willing to donate some desktop publishing services. I used to have a phone with an extra mailbox, to which I put some raw events on....no more. :-( Does anybody else have a spare mailbox where they would be willing to receive calls? Linda --Heartsong “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.†-- Eleanor Roosevelt ----Original Message Follows---- RawSeattle RawSeattle RawSeattle [RawSeattle] Digest Number 322 24 Jun 2002 09:59:24 -0000