IndiaDivine.org

Brihat Parasara hora shastra, Ududayapradip, Madhyaparasari, Laghuparasari, etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Namaste,

Ref: Visti and mu's quarry.

The books available, now a days, have missed, so many verses and phrases, from the original text. The chapter in old books was given, before the chapter of results of the houses and planets. Now you will find it in the last. In Jatak shiromani, Jataki, Jatak parijat, Jatakabharan some importance have been given. But due to unavailability of the original text they are incomplete.

The Ashtakvarg system can be called as Micro Astrology. But before computers, and the astrological programs, it was difficult to cast the ashatakvarg tables. I my self have experienced it. I took three days to complete all the calculations for a chart. The work was very critical, and time consuming, and was requiring very much concentration.

(Some where in 1989/90 I have developed a Yantra (instrument), having eight discs, concentric, rotating along a fixed pivot. With the use of that yantra it became some what easy. Still that yantra is being sold. It is in Hindi.)

For this reason, I think this system was discarded. Of course the monetary gain, after doing such work is not appreciable. The persons. practicing as a Astrologer, had not studied the subject in deep. Their knowledge was limited, only. The writers, also omitted this topic, in their books. Then some scholar, have inserted the shodhan in this system, and declared this system to be as finding the longevity. I have not experienced a single result, about longevity, to even nearer to the instant.

This system is based on the Upchay stan(places). If you see the tables, in the first lesson, you will find that mostly all the planets give benefic results in upchay stan.

Even some great astrologers, and masters in the field, referred, indirectly. For Example Late Shri B.V.Raman, in his book, while referring about fifth house, and children, given importance to tenth house and its lord. Actually it is sixth house from fifth house. Other wise I dont find any reference, in vadic astrology, about 10th house, for children. Mr Kriushnamurthy, Also referred 2nd 7th and 11th houses for marriage. Those scholars, might have come across, such results, in there research work.

Due to uncertainty in the results, So many things have been introduced. You will find so many types of Dasha Systems. Why these have been introduced. There are so many systems for casting the Bhav Chalit. So many different Ayanansha have been introduced. I say this is only due to absence of Ashtakvarg system.

So members, The write-up in those books, available in the market is incomplete. It is some part and partial, of the system. Some verses are added. So the whole meaning changed. When it is said in the verses, about a strong planet, it was related with more points in its Ashtakvarg, But now we take only, as per rashi, degree of the planet, house it is situated, or as per shodas varg.

With Due respect to Parasar, the content in those books, is not original. One should read those, to know about that, and to find out what is missing.

Some member, send me mail, and compared me with Saga Gemini. Sorry members, Please dont compare me, with those great personalities. I give all the share of my success to my Guru.

Krushna