IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna and List Members,

I believe I can answer my own questions now, (at least I sure hope so) and that herein lies the "clues" to the marriage puzzle!!! :-) I think I got it...and if I don't this time, I'm going back to page one!!!;-)

And by the way, IF I'm right, I did have it right all along, but became confused upon a correspondence with Sanjay...Anyway - here it is...(I think...;-()...Please bear with me...

On Sunday, September 03, 2000 5:54 PM I wrote to Krushna (on the List:)

"We now know that a planet which aspects a Primary Upachaya House (A, B, & C) will NOT give the result in its sub-period - and that a samdharmi graha will will come forward to give the result. We also know that this law is NOT applicable to the Secondary Upachaya Houses ( D & E)."

(Now I think that some members may have taken this to mean the "Aspects" to the Secondary Upachaya Houses, as being the "law" that is not applicable...In other words, that the planets THAT ASPECT the secondary upachaya houses, and therefore this law is not applicable to those houses...)

And then I asked Krushna:

"So what happens when a planet lords BOTH Primary Upachaya Houses AND Secondary Upachaya Houses? Which ruling would then apply?"

(I asked these questions because I was referring to my own marriage chart back then - and trying to analyse it correctly)

And Krushna replied:

"Dear Sandy,

With reference to your two mail, clarifications are as follows

Any planet with any points ( 0 to 8) aspecting the significating house, may not give the result in its sub period. Some samdharmi may replace it.

The lords of D and E house and their samdharmi can give the results. The lords of D, and E are said to be more eager to give the result.

In case if a planet is having dual lord ship, both as primary or secondary upchay stan, then it should be treated as lord of secondary upchay stan.

More clarifications will be given in the lesson on scrutiny of the planets. and other lessons"

krushna

OK...That's it!!! At least I believe THAT is the answer. Hopefully.;-)

Now, In my marriage chart, Mercury aspects (has sight on) a Significator House BUT Mercury is also a Secondary Upachaya Lord, therefore it CAN give results, right?

Krushna - I believe I had it "RIGHT" from the beginning, after my questions to you above, but there is still confusion amongst List Members about the Secondary Upachaya Lords - and that confusion is stated by Sanjay's reply to my remarks below: (We seem to be good at confusing each other ;-))

When we were conversing last week about Sanjay's submitted Marriage Chart (for a female), here is the conversation in response to Sanjay's query on Wednesday, September 06, 2000 1:16 AM:

I wrote to Sanjay:

"OK...Saturn does have sights on the primary upachaya house, however,Saturn> also lords the secondary upachaya, the 4th, (House D), so I don't thinkthat> this law applies to the Secondary Upachaya Lords. (That is - "If" I> understood Krushna's explanation correctly...which I may NOT have ;-(. The> Lords of D and E are supposed to be very eager to give results, and Saturn> lords House D and Mercury lords House E, so I would think either planet> could come forth to give results because of their lordship of thesecondary> upachayas - with Saturn being the forerunner with the most points.)"

Then Sanjay replied:>"FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THE LORDS OF D AND E GIVE ONLY POSITIVE HELP, THESEARE NEVER NEGATIVE. HOWEVER, SIGHT ON THE MAIN UPACHAYA STHANS (US)DISQUALIFIES ANY PLANET FROM GIVING THE RESULT ITSELF."

So, The "key word" here that started my confusion all over again, after I thought I ALREADY understood you, (which I DID if I'm correct this time) was when Sanjay said "ANY PLANET"

So then I wrote to Sanjay:

"> 4. ALL planets, if they aspect the main upachaya houses (A, B, & C - line10> of the Worksheet) or even if they are the lords of the secondaryupachayas,> will NOT come forth to give results in their sub-periods, however, astrong> samdharmi may replace the planet."???>

And Sanjay replied:

"CORRECT"

Hence, my confusion began again...Anyway...the above is my theory of how Mercury is operating...OK...So if this IS correct, naturally Mercury, with the most points, would come forward and give results in its sub...now I'll work on Saturn's contributions...I'll be back with my understanding of that.. ;-))But before I do...

Is this correct so far???

Thanks for your patience with us...(me);-)

~Namaste~ Sandy

Dear Sandy,

I reproduce words from Lesson 7 in which we have been given the example worksheet.

Any planets totaling 12 or more points will be considered beneficial for a happy married life. As to which planet will bring Marriage, we must consider this rule: The planets that are aspecting the Significator Houses will NOT come forward to give the results for an event. In this case, Saturn, Moon and Venus are all aspecting the Significator Houses. Such planets can be replaced however by Samdharmi planets.

If you look back on the lesson, you would see that Venus is one of the lords of the 3rd and 11th. from 2nd. However, it is clearly ruled out here.

To add to the confusion, in your chart, Saturn, which has 20 points, has 9 of these contributed by the Sun, which is the lord of the 6th and as such, should not contribute to this event.

To compound it even further, Mars has low points anyway and is also in the 6th house along with Saturn and Moon. So these planets are disqualified from giving the result. Your Venus is more than 43 degrees away from the Sun.

Krushnaji says that it is obvious from the chart that the marriage should have taken place in Mercury sub-period. I must be pretty thick that I do not see it. Your explanation seems the only logical one so this means that the lesson was not quite clear on this subject.

Regards

Sanjay

-

Sandy Crowther

Cc: agcm

Tuesday, September 12, 2000 8:43 AM

Marriage Chart

I believe I can answer my own questions now, (at least I sure hope so) and that herein lies the "clues" to the marriage puzzle!!! :-) I think I got it...and if I don't this time, I'm going back to page one!!!;-)

And by the way, IF I'm right, I did have it right all along, but became confused upon a correspondence with Sanjay...Anyway - here it is...(I think...;-()...Please bear with me...

"We now know that a planet which aspects a Primary Upachaya House (A, B, & C) will NOT give the result in its sub-period - and that a samdharmi graha will will come forward to give the result. We also know that this law is NOT applicable to the Secondary Upachaya Houses ( D & E)."

(Now I think that some members may have taken this to mean the "Aspects" to the Secondary Upachaya Houses, as being the "law" that is not applicable...In other words, that the planets THAT ASPECT the secondary upachaya houses, and therefore this law is not applicable to those houses...)

"So what happens when a planet lords BOTH Primary Upachaya Houses AND Secondary Upachaya Houses? Which ruling would then apply?"

(I asked these questions because I was referring to my own marriage chart back then - and trying to analyse it correctly)

And Krushna replied:

"Dear Sandy,

Any planet with any points ( 0 to 8) aspecting the significating house, may not give the result in its sub period. Some samdharmi may replace it.

The lords of D and E house and their samdharmi can give the results. The lords of D, and E are said to be more eager to give the result.

In case if a planet is having dual lord ship, both as primary or secondary upchay stan, then it should be treated as lord of secondary upchay stan.

More clarifications will be given in the lesson on scrutiny of the planets. and other lessons"

krushna

Now, In my marriage chart, Mercury aspects (has sight on) a Significator House BUT Mercury is also a Secondary Upachaya Lord, therefore it CAN give results, right?

Krushna - I believe I had it "RIGHT" from the beginning, after my questions to you above, but there is still confusion amongst List Members about the Secondary Upachaya Lords - and that confusion is stated by Sanjay's reply to my remarks below: (We seem to be good at confusing each other ;-))

When we were conversing last week about Sanjay's submitted Marriage Chart (for a female), here is the conversation in response to Sanjay's query on Wednesday, September 06, 2000 1:16 AM:

I wrote to Sanjay:

"OK...Saturn does have sights on the primary upachaya house, however,Saturn> also lords the secondary upachaya, the 4th, (House D), so I don't thinkthat> this law applies to the Secondary Upachaya Lords. (That is - "If" I> understood Krushna's explanation correctly...which I may NOT have ;-(. The> Lords of D and E are supposed to be very eager to give results, and Saturn> lords House D and Mercury lords House E, so I would think either planet> could come forth to give results because of their lordship of thesecondary> upachayas - with Saturn being the forerunner with the most points.)"

Then Sanjay replied:>"FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THE LORDS OF D AND E GIVE ONLY POSITIVE HELP, THESEARE NEVER NEGATIVE. HOWEVER, SIGHT ON THE MAIN UPACHAYA STHANS (US)DISQUALIFIES ANY PLANET FROM GIVING THE RESULT ITSELF."

So, The "key word" here that started my confusion all over again, after I thought I ALREADY understood you, (which I DID if I'm correct this time) was when Sanjay said "ANY PLANET"

"> 4. ALL planets, if they aspect the main upachaya houses (A, B, & C - line10> of the Worksheet) or even if they are the lords of the secondaryupachayas,> will NOT come forth to give results in their sub-periods, however, astrong> samdharmi may replace the planet."???>

And Sanjay replied:

"CORRECT"

Hence, my confusion began again...Anyway...the above is my theory of how Mercury is operating...OK...So if this IS correct, naturally Mercury, with the most points, would come forward and give results in its sub...now I'll work on Saturn's contributions...I'll be back with my understanding of that.. ;-))But before I do...

~Namaste~ Sandy

Dear Sanjay and List Members,

Sanjay wrote:

"I reproduce words from Lesson 7 in which we have been given the example worksheet.

Any planets totaling 12 or more points will be considered beneficial for a happy married life. As to which planet will bring Marriage, we must consider this rule: The planets that are aspecting the Significator Houses will NOT come forward to give the results for an event. In this case, Saturn, Moon and Venus are all aspecting the Significator Houses. Such planets can be replaced however by Samdharmi planets.

If you look back on the lesson, you would see that Venus is one of the lords of the 3rd and 11th. from 2nd. However, it is clearly ruled out here.

To add to the confusion, in your chart, Saturn, which has 20 points, has 9 of these contributed by the Sun, which is the lord of the 6th and as such, should not contribute to this event."

Sanjay - here is my theory...We WILL get to the bottom of this.;-))

Saturn, in my chart, only has 3 points in its ashtakavarga - my Sun has 5 points - therefore the Sun is samdharmi to Saturn by virtue of the "Tenth House Theory". In other words, my Sun is in the 4th place from Saturn, (Saturn being 10th from the Sun) and has more points in its ashtakavarga. So Saturn, being lord a secondary upachaya could still help out in my case, and step forth to give results IF Mercury were unable to bring forth results in its sub period. However, Mercury, even though it has sight on the main upachaya house (house A) and lords both main and secondary upachayas, according to Krushna, in his addendum on "More Clarifications" and in a post to me when I asked about this, he states that a secondary upachaya takes precedence when a planet lords both primary and secondary upachayas, AND...he states:

"We also know that the planet which aspects significating house/s, Do not give the result in its sub period. Any samdharmi grah will come forward to give the result. Please note that this law is not applicable to the lords of D and E houses."

So I believe, in my marriage chart that Mercury and Saturn are both qualified, with Mercury being first because of the points and the reasons above. So if I am correct here, then you are right..the lesson was just misunderstood .

~Namaste~ Sandy

To compound it even further, Mars has low points anyway and is also in the 6th house along with Saturn and Moon. So these planets are disqualified from giving the result. Your Venus is more than 43 degrees away from the Sun.

Krushnaji says that it is obvious from the chart that the marriage should have taken place in Mercury sub-period. I must be pretty thick that I do not see it. Your explanation seems the only logical one so this means that the lesson was not quite clear on this subject.

Regards

Sanjay

-

Sandy Crowther

Cc: agcm

Tuesday, September 12, 2000 8:43 AM

Marriage Chart

And Krushna replied:

"Dear Sandy,

krushna

I wrote to Sanjay:

And Sanjay replied:

"CORRECT"

~Namaste~ Sandy

Dear Sandy and Krushna,

I seem to remember reading that if a planet is in one of the minor upchaya stahn house this encourages marriage and can be used as the main indicator planet EVEN IF IT ASPECTS ONE OF THE MAIN SIGNIFICATOR HOUSES.

Best wishes,

Peter

Dear Sandy,

I am happy that you have understood the lessons. I do appreciate the efforts

taken by you to learn the lesson.

best of learning

krushna

> " Sandy Crowther " <sandy

>

>

>CC: <agcm

> Marriage Chart

>Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:43:00 -0400

>

>Dear Krushna and List Members,

>

>I believe I can answer my own questions now, (at least I sure hope so) and

>that herein lies the " clues " to the marriage puzzle!!! :-) I think I got

>it...and if I don't this time, I'm going back to page one!!!;-)

>

> And by the way, IF I'm right, I did have it right all along, but became

>confused upon a correspondence with Sanjay...Anyway - here it is...(I

>think...;-()...Please bear with me...

>

>On Sunday, September 03, 2000 5:54 PM I wrote to Krushna (on the List:)

>

> " We now know that a planet which aspects a Primary Upachaya House (A, B, &

>C) will NOT give the result in its sub-period - and that a samdharmi graha

>will will come forward to give the result. We also know that this law is

>NOT applicable to the Secondary Upachaya Houses ( D & E). "

>

>(Now I think that some members may have taken this to mean the " Aspects " to

>the Secondary Upachaya Houses, as being the " law " that is not

>applicable...In other words, that the planets THAT ASPECT the secondary

>upachaya houses, and therefore this law is not applicable to those

>houses...)

>

>And then I asked Krushna:

>

> " So what happens when a planet lords BOTH Primary Upachaya Houses AND

>Secondary Upachaya Houses? Which ruling would then apply? "

>

>(I asked these questions because I was referring to my own marriage chart

>back then - and trying to analyse it correctly)

>

>And Krushna replied:

>

> " Dear Sandy,

>With reference to your two mail, clarifications are as follows

>Any planet with any points ( 0 to 8) aspecting the significating house,

>may not give the result in its sub period. Some samdharmi may replace it.

>The lords of D and E house and their samdharmi can give the results. The

>lords of D, and E are said to be more eager to give the result.

>In case if a planet is having dual lord ship, both as primary or secondary

>upchay stan, then it should be treated as lord of secondary upchay stan.

>More clarifications will be given in the lesson on scrutiny of the planets.

>and other lessons "

>krushna

>

>OK...That's it!!! At least I believe THAT is the answer. Hopefully.;-)

>

>Now, In my marriage chart, Mercury aspects (has sight on) a Significator

>House BUT Mercury is also a Secondary Upachaya Lord, therefore it CAN give

>results, right?

>

>Krushna - I believe I had it " RIGHT " from the beginning, after my questions

>to you above, but there is still confusion amongst List Members about the

>Secondary Upachaya Lords - and that confusion is stated by Sanjay's reply

>to my remarks below: (We seem to be good at confusing each other ;-))

>When we were conversing last week about Sanjay's submitted Marriage Chart

>(for a female), here is the conversation in response to Sanjay's query on

>Wednesday, September 06, 2000 1:16 AM:

>

>I wrote to Sanjay:

>

> " OK...Saturn does have sights on the primary upachaya house, however,

>Saturn

> > also lords the secondary upachaya, the 4th, (House D), so I don't think

>that

> > this law applies to the Secondary Upachaya Lords. (That is - " If " I

> > understood Krushna's explanation correctly...which I may NOT have ;-(.

>The

> > Lords of D and E are supposed to be very eager to give results, and

>Saturn

> > lords House D and Mercury lords House E, so I would think either planet

> > could come forth to give results because of their lordship of the

>secondary

> > upachayas - with Saturn being the forerunner with the most points.) "

>

>Then Sanjay replied:

> >

> " FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THE LORDS OF D AND E GIVE ONLY POSITIVE HELP,

>THESE

>ARE NEVER NEGATIVE. HOWEVER, SIGHT ON THE MAIN UPACHAYA STHANS (US)

>DISQUALIFIES ANY PLANET FROM GIVING THE RESULT ITSELF. "

>

>So, The " key word " here that started my confusion all over again, after I

>thought I ALREADY understood you, (which I DID if I'm correct this time)

>was when Sanjay said " ANY PLANET "

>

>So then I wrote to Sanjay:

>

> " > 4. ALL planets, if they aspect the main upachaya houses (A, B, & C -

>line

>10

> > of the Worksheet) or even if they are the lords of the secondary

>upachayas,

> > will NOT come forth to give results in their sub-periods, however, a

>strong

> > samdharmi may replace the planet. " ???

> >

>

>And Sanjay replied:

>

> " CORRECT "

>

>Hence, my confusion began again...Anyway...the above is my theory of how

>Mercury is operating...

>

>OK...So if this IS correct, naturally Mercury, with the most points, would

>come forward and give results in its sub...now I'll work on Saturn's

>contributions...I'll be back with my understanding of that.. ;-))But before

>I do...

>

>Is this correct so far???

>

>Thanks for your patience with us...(me);-)

>

>~Namaste~

> Sandy

>

>

>

>

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at

http://profiles.msn.com.