IndiaDivine.org

Sv: Marriage chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krsna Guru

Dear Krushna.

If i remember correctly, the lord of House, E & D, simply don't give any points to the Main Upachaya houses, but can yet sustain events in their periods?

Best wishes Visti.

-

J K Kalani

Cc: sandy

Tuesday, September 12, 2000 1:00 AM

Re: Marriage chart

Dear Sandy and all members,

First thing, I must congatulate you for solving the chart correctly. Now regarding your doubt, I would like the answer should be given by the members. I think Members who have read the clarification, can give the correct reasoning. I request the members to give the reason why sandy got married in the sub of the lord of house 'D'. Yes it have got maximum points, but it aspects the house 'A' from eight house. Do the lord of house 'D' and 'E' gives results in their sub, or as other planets some samdharmi grah should come forward to give result. Please also tell what role Saturn the lord of house 'E' which is playing. If the same question have been asked to me I would have given the date as around 25th Jan to 10th of feb aproximately.

The answer is in the lessons or in the massages. Lets see who comes first.

thanks Krushna

-

Sandy Crowther

Cc: agcm

Tuesday, September 12, 2000 2:22 AM

Marriage chart

Dear Krushna and List Members,

Here is my marriage chart, and I am really, really stumped as to how I ended up getting married during a Mercury period...Can anyone help me with this or clarify where I may be going wrong with calculations...Or am I possibly missing something? Thanks! ;-)

~Namaste~ Sandy