IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Peterji and all list members,

Reading your letter, I realized that, I might have made some mistake. I have taken a short cut. In the initial lessons I have given a introduction of Ashtakvarg system, and jumped on the timing the system for finding the timing events. This I have not done deliberately. Actually many members were having doubt, that whether any such system exits which can give the date of the events. So many members have asked me, to give their date of marriage. I answered some of them, and in due course I shifted to lesson on finding the timing event. At that time I came to know that most of the members are well acquainted with the vedic astrology or eastern astrology. So I have took it granted that with a short note on astakvarg, strength of the planets, and their sight, other portion every body can understand. Of course the English language was also a main reason for taking the short cut. In India the books on astrology in English are also available but most words used are Sanskrit or Hindi.

Now I will give some basic lessons, to make revision ( I think every body must have read them, so I say revision ) So every body will get the idea that this system is not away from basic astrology. That will be more helpful to ascertain the significator, for finding the date of event. For Example The planets in second house with more points and second lord always gives Worries for no reason, tooth ache etc. Now if such planet is a strong significator of any event, quite possible it will not give the result. In such case any planet in its sight can come forward, if it is with some good strength.

The natural singnificator is also a main important factor. The sign in which it is situated, it's constellation, the planets aspecting it, the house where it is etc are also to be considered. All these things are from basic astrology.

If it is in physical plane, then the event will be early in the life.

Any how I will try to cover such things in my lessons, and I will send it to Mrs Donna, so she can put it in proper form in the list.

In your last para you have written that I can teach any body with in 13 days, Sir, some thing is wrong here. May be due to my English. I have told that if any body follow this system can predict the date of event with a accuracy with in 13 days. Here also i think the meaning is same which you understand. Let me explain again, what I want to say...

With the use of this system, one can predict the date of event ( accuracy is with in 13 days) . Now I think You can understand, what exactly I wanted to say.

Any how it may not be my promise, but I will try my levelbest to teach this system, Mrs Donna, mr Sanjay are helping me, I am really grateful to them. I should not forget your name and Mrs Sandy also who show keen interest in the system. I am also thankful to Sach who is also helping me.

Only the problem with me, is lack of time. I was doing this work in late night, My Doctor asked me to sleep early. It is now 1:00 am . My wife already reminded me to sleep early. In day time, it is difficult to spare time. I was using Tuesday, whole day, it is a holy day for me, but from last one month there is load shedding of Electric Power. So On Tuesday for whole day there is no power, from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm .

I will ask Sach to give some Examples on marriage. He is in service, and also busy due to out side duties.

With regards

krushna