IndiaDivine.org

Rectification of chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All the list members and Shri Peterji

Mr Peter have given a chart for birth time rectification, with following details and some instances of the life.

Male, Date of Birth 26th March 1929, Place of Birth Beaudersert, Australia, 27 S 59, 153E00

(The longitude and the latitude are very important for birth time rectification, A slight change in these figures changes the ascendant and so the birth time.) Some computer program gives approximate figures for cities, so there is difference in the value of the ascendant.A one min. difference may change the ascendant by few min in ascendant.

Birth time mid night , 12:05 ( assumed) as per mother's statement.

Events of the life given:

1. Finished school late feb 1943.

2. 1st job as a apprenticeship in march 1945, but cancelled after 3 months.

3. in 1946 several attempts made for job. Bad year.

4.in 1954 left Australia for Europe.

5 Date of marriage 12th Dec 1959 ( at the edge of 30 yrs)

6 1st issue 5th July 1960.

7. 2nd issue 14th Nov 1964.

8. Bought a house in August 1968 ( London)

9. Return to Australia Aug 1968.

10. Bought a house in Australia 1972 Aug.

11. Emergency operation on 29th Dec 1981 (Gall Bladder)

12. Fell from ladder and broke knee 30th Aug 1985

13. Forcibly retired 12th Feb 1990.

14. Purchased a new car 17th Feb 1998

15. Made Worshipful Master of his Freemasons Lodge 25th July 1998.

These were the details given. Now as the marriage was late, so Saturn must be having some thing to do. Now if we take Sagittarius as Ascendant then Saturn is the lord of second house, it aspects seventh lord Mercury. The 11th lord is Venus, is not having sight in rashi chart, but in Navamansha it is having sight of Saturn. The Saturn is also having sight of Jupiter. Which reduces the delay.

Similarly we can check the next Ascendant. Taking the Capricorn as ascendant, Saturn is situated in 12th house, and having sight on 7th and 11th lord, and again 2nd lord is Saturn it self. here also the sight of Jupiter is there. But in this case the 12th lord of seventh house is mercury (lord of sixth house) is situated in 2nd house, and the fourth lord ( lord of house 'D') is situated in sixth house. So more possibility of having Capricorn as ascendant,Considering only Marriage)

The Venus have played a key role in the life of the Jatak, (Native), it have given both bad and good results. For Capricorn Ascendant Venus is the lord of 5th and the 10 house, so it is called as Yog karak.

He have not taken more education, For Sagittarius ascendant Jup. and Ven are in 5th house do not reduces education.

The person having Sagittarius ascendant gets points in 3:6:10:and 11 th house as 36:22:30:33 So the person should be in service, but should have some authority. and should have some what sophisticated work. This is not the case.

For Capricorn ascendant the points in 3:6:10 and 11th becomes 28:29:32:31, Which indicates hard work. and less income compared to work. ( more work by hand, then head)

So I have fixed the Capricorn as Ascendant. Now for this ascendant in his chart, the death of his father may be in Moon, Mercury, or Saturn , and that of Mother in Moon, Sun or Jupiter. So I asked Mr Peter to feed back about this fact. Both instant happened in Moon Sub, Father died on 13th Sept 1971, and Mother on 27th Sept 1986. Both time the sub of moon was acting. Which also confirms Capricorn as ascendant. ( this portion means the death of father and mother, I will explain later on, but any studious student can find about the bad period for the parents )

Now suppose we take the Capricorn as ascendant then the person must face some tooth, tonsil, throat problems, and the person should have some Worries, for no reason. This period was from sept 94 to Feb 97. This is confirmed from Peter. Again the year 46 was worst, that time it was Saturn, lord of Ascendant and also Second house. So mixed result. Being 2nd lord it gives bad year.

Now the Study was discontinued in Rahu sub, and the native (Jatak) force fully retired in Rahu sub, means Rahu must be synchronized with Ascendant. When Rahu is in fifth house and in same navamansha of Ascendant the native faces some problem for the place it is situated. In this case the Rahu sub discontinue the education, and discontinue in service.

Now the birth of the children is some what related to 10th and 2nd house, their lord, planets in these house, and samdharmi to these planets. The first child born in Jupiter sub, ( Jupiter is samdharmi to Venus ( 10th lord) and 2nd child in Mercury sub, which is situated in 2nd house.

The major instances of the native are in order with the Capricorn as Ascendant.

Now about time, the ascendant must have the same degree as that of Rahu. So the time came 00:25 Am on 26th March 1929.

Again checking all the instances for this chart all matches. In Drekkana ( Dreshkona) the Moon is in Saturn sign gives moderate brilliancy.

This chart I am putting in the group for study, with the kind permission of Mr Peter.

Wish you good study.

As indicated by my chart, I am much busy now a days, so cant give much time for the group. Now I will get Dipavali Vacation from 26th Oct to 31st Oct, If my family members not insisted for some outing, I will be available in the group.

Any how the Deepavali is a festival of Joy, Sharing others in our Happiness, It is a festival for praying prosperity for all the human race. It is a festival of lights, to cut the darkness of nonsense (unknowingness), and to spread the light of knowledge all over the world.

The next day of Deepavali, is a new year's day.

I wish all the list members, all the good wishes for their prosperity in the coming new year.

krushna