IndiaDivine.org

Sach's Prediction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna, Sach, and List Members,

I'm glad to see that Krushna is back and his computer is up and working again - now we can all get back to work on Ashtakavarga! ;-)

As many of you already know, I've been very busy lately with the creation of my new website. So between moderating SATVA and creating a new Website, I haven't kept up much on what's been going on elsewhere. Now, with more activity resuming on this List again (which had been quiet for some time) I think I have been VERY remiss in not Congratulating Sach on his very astute prediction regarding the U.S Presidential election, and his proficiency in using the ashtakavarga system. Sach, you did a fine job...congratulations! In my busy-ness, I overlooked your success, which certainly warrants mention. In addition to Krushna's wonderful insights regarding Ashtakavarga, I'm sure we would all like to hear more from Sach also, as time permits. So with predictions like that under your belt Sach, there is no need to be shy or quiet...you show tremendous promise in this field! And we want you to share your insights... Great job!

The next few months will be very busy for me, but I hope to resume full activity on this list also as time permits..In the meantime, I will keep track of all the postings going on, and study them later as time permits. Many thanks to both Krushna and Sach for taking time out to teach us Ashtakavarga.

~Namaste~

Sandy

http://www.jupitersweb.com