IndiaDivine.org

Krushna's Master Worksheet (vers1.0)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group -

I have posted a Master Worksheet (vers 1.0) to the FILE section for help in calculating the strengths of the planets. This is a constant work in revision! So please be patient and realize that it will only get better from this point on.

In the meantime, this worksheet should prove to be quite helpful. If there are any problems, please let me know.

Thanks -

Donna

Dear Donna,

I downloaded the master worksheet from the site and tried it out. I should say I attempted to try it out, I'm notsure whether it is just the way I downloaded it or what but the master worksheet had ALL its squares protected!. That is to say I was unable to enter for example the planets which were 4 houses from the planets in row 1. I was also unable to enter any aspects as it was protected. I tried to enter all the white rows 4, 5a-5d,7a,7b and 10a-10c and all were protected from making any entries.

The worksheet iself looks excellent and I am sure will be very well worth having and be a reward for all your efforts on our behalf.

Best wishes,

Peter

..Dear Peter -

I downloaded the master worksheet from the site and tried it out. I should say I attempted to try it out, I'm notsure whether it is just the way I downloaded it or what but the master worksheet had ALL its squares protected!. That is to say I was unable to enter for example the planets which were 4 houses from the planets in row 1. I was also unable to enter any aspects as it was protected. I tried to enter all the white rows 4, 5a-5d,7a,7b and 10a-10c and all were protected from making any entries.

You're right! I unprotected the Basic and Main worksheet area and kept everything else afterwards in protected format. WIll upload this file again to the FILES section. See if this works.

Donna