IndiaDivine.org

Help needed Desperately

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear respected Krushnaji and members,I am following your lessons closely, and have learned a lot, but frankly speaking I am not able to understand problems being faced by me. Is it Rahu which is creating problems in my case being in 8th house in Leo. Following is the details of my chart I have made on PL2000:Asc. Capricorn 25.14 with 3 pointsSun Aquarius 11.52 with 4 pointsMoon Gemini 00.38 with 5 pointsJupiter Capricorn 2.56 with 4 pointsMars Gemini 8.31 with 5 pointsVenus Pisces 25.40 with 3 pointsSaturn Caricorn 2.24 with 3 pointsRahu Leo 12.55Ketu Aquarius 12.55

Is Jupiter being debiliated harmful, or it is good being in First house as it is Sthaanbali. What can be the role of Saturn in my life as it Lagn Lord and right now the dasha period is of Sat-Sat-Rahu changing to Sat-Sat-Jupiter on 7th of Dec.2000, and especially as the Sade Sati is in Progress( as per house it started in June 2000, but Saturn came with in 45 degrees of Natal Moon on 19th May 1999).

I am also attaching the master sheet of the chart along with this message.

The problems being faed by me is my Debts are getting out of hands and my recievables are delayed, which has hampered my cash flow and my work is almost on standstill, and the best part is that I have to borrow more money to get my business back on track, but even loans are not coming my way.

I am in need of help desperately from any quarter of world. Please help me.Thanking you. V K Sharma