IndiaDivine.org

ascendent leo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Sanjay,

About the ascendent. I don't know which software you are using. I have Goravani Jyotish. The only thing to do is add one hour and introduce the birthtime at 07.54. This is because the programm takes off hour of summertime.

When you introduce the date of 06.54 then the program calculates in fact the birthtime ar 05.54

This is what I found out in my software

Best regards

Margarita

Margarita,

Yes, I discovered that. Actually, I am not very comfortable with this daylight saving business. I have never lived in one of these time zones and I sometimes think they introduced this just to confuse the rest of the world!! (Ha ha!)

Regards

Sanjay

-

Lettens

Saturday, December 09, 2000 2:36 PM

ascendent leo

Hello Sanjay,

About the ascendent. I don't know which software you are using. I have Goravani Jyotish. The only thing to do is add one hour and introduce the birthtime at 07.54. This is because the programm takes off hour of summertime.

When you introduce the date of 06.54 then the program calculates in fact the birthtime ar 05.54

Best regards

Margarita

Hello Sanjay,

That was really a good one and I laughed nearly my head off by reading your mail. You're completely right it IS a crazy business but I suppose the West only enjoy things after complicated them

Margarita

-

Sanjay Jaggia

Saturday, December 09, 2000 9:03 AM

Re: ascendent leo

Margarita,

Yes, I discovered that. Actually, I am not very comfortable with this daylight saving business. I have never lived in one of these time zones and I sometimes think they introduced this just to confuse the rest of the world!! (Ha ha!)

Regards

Sanjay

-

Lettens

Saturday, December 09, 2000 2:36 PM

ascendent leo

Hello Sanjay,

Best regards

Margarita