IndiaDivine.org

Difference in degrees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

My question is related to the subject complete study of a chart. The chart given for discussion. I can not complete the subject in one sitting, so I give the subject in part, as and when I get time. Sorry for discontinuety. Please read the message under heading complete study of a chart.

My question is related to the chart,.... Why Jupiter, for that perticular chart, is powerful for all the 12 houses of that chart?

I'm guessing that from the replies you gave to Margarita especially and also to Sanjay that the question about Jupiter's strength has already been answered sufficiently by yourself.

I'd also like to ask a question that Sanjay also brought up and I also find confusing.

When I put up the chart using the data that you gave, I too, came up with 10 LEO 36 for an ascendant using your exact ayanamsha, yet you state the lagna to be 20 LEO 48. That's a VERY big jump in degrees! Although it's not enough to change the placements of the planets in their houses, if we're using the exact ayanamsha you gave us and we still have a 10 degree difference, then "something" is wrong. I did this chart using Parahsara's Light several times over, double checking everything and I get the same calculations and results. It has always been accurate up until now. Any clues?

Donna

Dear Donna,

The answer for the difference in calculations already given by Margarita.

You have not considered the day time saving one hour. For calculating the

chart, add one hour to the birth time. For a computer which is having day

saving time concept, the the time should be added. Please do the

calculations taking 07:54 am as birth time. You will get correct answer.

Krushna

>DQuinn12

>

>

> Re: Difference in degrees

>Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:47:08 EST

>

>Dear Krushna -

>

>

> > My question is related to the subject complete study of a chart. The

>chart

> > given for discussion. I can not complete the subject in one sitting, so

>I

> > give the subject in part, as and when I get time. Sorry for

>discontinuety.

> > Please read the message under heading complete study of a chart.

> > My question is related to the chart,.... Why Jupiter, for that

> > perticular chart, is powerful for all the 12 houses of that chart?

> >

>

>I'm guessing that from the replies you gave to Margarita especially and

>also

>to Sanjay that the question about Jupiter's strength has already been

>answered sufficiently by yourself.

>

>I'd also like to ask a question that Sanjay also brought up and I also find

>confusing.

>When I put up the chart using the data that you gave, I too, came up with

>10

>LEO 36 for an ascendant using your exact ayanamsha, yet you state the lagna

>to be 20 LEO 48. That's a VERY big jump in degrees! Although it's not

>enough

>to change the placements of the planets in their houses, if we're using the

>exact ayanamsha you gave us and we still have a 10 degree difference, then

> " something " is wrong. I did this chart using Parahsara's Light several

>times

>over, double checking everything and I get the same calculations and

>results.

>It has always been accurate up until now. Any clues?

>

>Donna

______________________________\

_____

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Hello Donna, Just add one hour because probably your program takes off 1 hour for DST. By introducing 7:54 as time you will get the 20° asc

Margarita

-

DQuinn12

Sunday, December 10, 2000 2:47 AM

Re: Difference in degrees

Dear Krushna -

My question is related to the subject complete study of a chart. The chart given for discussion. I can not complete the subject in one sitting, so I give the subject in part, as and when I get time. Sorry for discontinuety. Please read the message under heading complete study of a chart. My question is related to the chart,.... Why Jupiter, for that perticular chart, is powerful for all the 12 houses of that chart? I'm guessing that from the replies you gave to Margarita especially and also to Sanjay that the question about Jupiter's strength has already been answered sufficiently by yourself. I'd also like to ask a question that Sanjay also brought up and I also find confusing. When I put up the chart using the data that you gave, I too, came up with 10 LEO 36 for an ascendant using your exact ayanamsha, yet you state the lagna to be 20 LEO 48. That's a VERY big jump in degrees! Although it's not enough to change the placements of the planets in their houses, if we're using the exact ayanamsha you gave us and we still have a 10 degree difference, then "something" is wrong. I did this chart using Parahsara's Light several times over, double checking everything and I get the same calculations and results. It has always been accurate up until now. Any clues? Donna

Dear Margarita -

Hello Donna, Just add one hour because probably your program takes off 1 hour for DST. By introducing 7:54 as time you will get the 20° asc

You're right. Thanks!

Donna

Dear Krushna -

The answer for the difference in calculations already given by Margarita. You have not considered the day time saving one hour. For calculating the chart, add one hour to the birth time. For a computer which is having day saving time concept, the the time should be added. Please do the calculations taking 07:54 am as birth time. You will get correct answer

Thanks. . . it was an oversight on my part. I thought I had already added the time and I didn't.

Donna