IndiaDivine.org

exercice with Ron's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Christine and listmembers,

I think Krushna's idea was very good to present your mail as an exercice.

Well, you made quite a job of it Christine !

I was getting completely lost in counting all those houses one from the other so I went back to the lessons to look for some simple clues

The marriage in Mars' sub

Mars is lord of the 4th

According to the table in lesson 4, p. 23 : "In the subperiod of the lord of house 4 or planets residing there with more than 4 points, results will be linked to 7th and/or 11th." So Mars could give marriage because 7th is 4th from 4th.

lesson 7, p 33 : "The planets that are aspecting the significator houses will NOT come forewards to give the results for an event, BUT Mars is lord of D in E and can bring results

What other planets can give the results ?

Not Saturn because he has not enough points

Not Venus and Mercury because they are also aspecting house B

Jupiter cannot help because he has less than 4 points in house D

So this leaves us with Sun and Moon

But Mars is natural Samdharmi to both Sun and Moon and this is why he could be elected to give the results. Sun and Moon subs being a bit early for marriage perhaps ?

Of course I don't think I would have found myself the date of marriage. It's always easy to find some reasons "afterwards" to justify an event.

The Sun was also transiting house A when Ron married

The separation in Ron's marriage rahu sub

Well, I didn't do the chart for the longevity of the marriage. I just switched the chart by taking the 7th house as the asc for the spouse.

I think Jupiter is the culprit because in Ron's chart he is the second lord of house "B" and will give troubles, but he is also the 2nd lord of his wife's asc, which means worries and difficulties. So Jupiter seems bad for both of them.

Rahu is Samdharmi to both Jupiter and Ketu and to my meaning the nodes always play some havoc.

But of course here again I would have been unable to find this troubled period in the future.

As to your questions

1. about the astrological guru

I cannot answer that question. We go through life, meet the right people, read the right books and have the right experiences were we can learn from only when the time is ripe. So I never looked for a guru because all my life I was a bit allergic to "imposed authority" but confident that what has to happen happens anyway.

This is how things work for me but I'm certainly not a reference!

2. the house for marriage engagement

I don't know, I should think it has to do something with Saturn perhaps ?

3. question about taking the 7th as the first for the spouse

Yes I think I would do that if I didn't have the chart of the spouse herself. But I must say I have not enough experience to state that's the way to do it.

I should nevertheless chose the 12th from a house to look at the "ending" So for the spouse that would be the 9th from her asc; in Ron's chart, it would be the 3th that should indicate the end of his spouse's job.

4. question father's and mother's chart.

Normally the father is the 9th house and the mother the 4th. But Krushna says he choses the 3th for the mother because it's the opposite of the 9th. This seems logical to me but I haven't had time to explore. There are only 24 hours in a day !!

I don't know if Saturn is playing a protective role in Ron's marriage. He is also the 12th lord of "B" in "B" ! But I suppose he gives more stability than Moon, Mercury of Mars in his 7th house.

Birth of children

I thought the birth of these 2 children was the most easy thing to guess because Jupiter is both the natural and and the functional karaka and rahu is in the 5th house and samdharmi to Jupiter who is also the strongest planets in the worksheet

But Jupiter is aspecting house "A" so somebody else (Rahu) has to do the job

As for the 3th child I don't know. I still think Jupiter as natural and functional karaka is the one to look at. But as he is excluded, perhaps Venus, who is in the 10th from Jupiter, has good points and as lord of house D can bring the results.

Venus is not throwing aspect on a significator house so it can give results. But I think Mercury too could have given results, his sub came in 1966 and I don't know why he didn't give results like Venus.

I don't know why the rule of lesson 4 on page 23 doesn't apply to this problem of childbirth either !

I don't know if we have to switch houses for the second and third child because many "basic" rules of astrology become completely worthless when you use this system. So, I cannot answer that question, perhaps when I become more proficient and understand more about the real foundation of vedic astrology things will become clear automaticly.

Well I hope my answers bring some light and not more confusion. I think we can all learn from each other by the way we look at things so I'm looking forewards to more mails only hoping to have enough time to go through them.

Best regards

Margarita