IndiaDivine.org

3th &11 th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Krushna,

Sanjay,

I've been away for some time and are struggling with computerproblems but I'm trying to catch up with this interesting exchange of mails and trying to follow the logic.

If the 3th has more points, this usually comes through a strong 5th house of luck because I noticed that all planets are giving points to the 11th from their position. So can gains come through luck, chance or winning also ?

In this chart for example the 3th is the strongest house. Where is income going to come from. This lady who normally works in a hospital quit her job when she discovered that she had healing hands. For the moment she is travelling and wrintig stories just to find some balance and make up her mind about the future.

Her 3th,4th,8th,10th and 11th are strong. She doesn't seem being the person with "illegal" income but I don't see very well were her income can come from in the future.

This chart is also a good illustration for somebody who is single : Venus more than 43° from de Sun and aspected by Saturn. Very independent nature !

Born 10 sept 1962

19h45

zone 0

3W36 48N49

asc 2°51 aries.

Thanks for your comments

Margarita

Margarita,

I am a little confused on this so I suppose we would have to wait until

Krushnaji comes back on 16th.

From what I understand so far, the 3rd house having more points than the

11th house does not indicate income. It just means that the person would be

employed and not the owner of his own business. For getting income from his

own business, the points of houses 3,6,10,11 should be in ascending order.

Illegal or unearned income is seen from the 8th house. Now the exact way in

which we see this is something that I do not know. Also, how to decide

whether the income would be illegal or merely unearned is another matter in

which I am clueless.

The upachaya houses for the 11th house are 8:11:3:4. For the 8th house,

these would be 5:8:12:1. How to see illegal income from this is where I am

lost.

Sanjay

-

" Lettens " <dmlettens

Wednesday, January 10, 2001 9:44 PM

3th & 11 th house

Respected Krushna,

Sanjay,

I've been away for some time and are struggling with computerproblems but

I'm trying to catch up with this interesting exchange of mails and trying to

follow the logic.

If the 3th has more points, this usually comes through a strong 5th house of

luck because I noticed that all planets are giving points to the 11th from

their position. So can gains come through luck, chance or winning also ?

In this chart for example the 3th is the strongest house. Where is income

going to come from. This lady who normally works in a hospital quit her job

when she discovered that she had healing hands. For the moment she is

travelling and wrintig stories just to find some balance and make up her

mind about the future.

Her 3th,4th,8th,10th and 11th are strong. She doesn't seem being the person

with " illegal " income but I don't see very well were her income can come

from in the future.

This chart is also a good illustration for somebody who is single : Venus mo

re than 43° from de Sun and aspected by Saturn. Very independent nature !

Born 10 sept 1962

19h45

zone 0

3W36 48N49

asc 2°51 aries.

Thanks for your comments

Margarita

Thanks Sanjay for your comments. Yes, I suppose we better wait; this will also give me time to go through all the mails I missed during my vacation. Once Krushna explains something, it also seems very logical, the problem is to acquire his logic !!

This will take time and much experience

Best regards

Margarita

-

Sanjay Jaggia

Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:08 AM

Re: 3th & 11 th house

Margarita,I am a little confused on this so I suppose we would have to wait untilKrushnaji comes back on 16th.>From what I understand so far, the 3rd house having more points than the11th house does not indicate income. It just means that the person would beemployed and not the owner of his own business. For getting income from hisown business, the points of houses 3,6,10,11 should be in ascending order.Illegal or unearned income is seen from the 8th house. Now the exact way inwhich we see this is something that I do not know. Also, how to decidewhether the income would be illegal or merely unearned is another matter inwhich I am clueless.The upachaya houses for the 11th house are 8:11:3:4. For the 8th house,these would be 5:8:12:1. How to see illegal income from this is where I amlost.Sanjay-"Lettens" <dmlettensWednesday, January 10, 2001 9:44 PM 3th & 11 th houseRespected Krushna,Sanjay,I've been away for some time and are struggling with computerproblems butI'm trying to catch up with this interesting exchange of mails and trying tofollow the logic.If the 3th has more points, this usually comes through a strong 5th house ofluck because I noticed that all planets are giving points to the 11th fromtheir position. So can gains come through luck, chance or winning also ?In this chart for example the 3th is the strongest house. Where is incomegoing to come from. This lady who normally works in a hospital quit her jobwhen she discovered that she had healing hands. For the moment she istravelling and wrintig stories just to find some balance and make up hermind about the future.Her 3th,4th,8th,10th and 11th are strong. She doesn't seem being the personwith "illegal" income but I don't see very well were her income can comefrom in the future.This chart is also a good illustration for somebody who is single : Venus more than 43° from de Sun and aspected by Saturn. Very independent nature !Born 10 sept 196219h45zone 03W36 48N49asc 2°51 aries.Thanks for your commentsMargarita