IndiaDivine.org

Miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i. A miracle calling itself I Am freefalling in Satsang in the Sangha to be All Beings Suffering everywhere the nothingness of I Am This Falling in Love with Is. ii When the heart falls into the silence of the mind Love awakens ...for those who Love there is nothing but Light iii In the name of God I Am unknown unspoken unheard unseen yet felt as no other person, place or thought-thing iv. like clouds in the brilliant sky the truth disappears through our grasping fingers... ...that love is all ...what remains between the body of flesh and the emptiness of Soul, ...and This ..essential timeless Spirit v. I am changeless and timeless I am the winds of change freeing me to be myself, ever now, the power and the glory of the story I Am. vi Dark are the eyes of the Goddess within them all existance reflects dark are the eyes of my soul... where mahakali lives who lives behind the mask in the mirror is behind any name is before any thought precedes any death and witnesses her own story of birth ...all truth from memory is false. vii it all comes together in this one perfect moment the obscuration passes Life begs nothing does nothing loses nothing extends itself to all endless space relatively free instant grace to Be Who You always all ways already are the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. * viii what if there's nothing to understand? there's only living... the circle of definition is within I Am the unknown is an arc within the circle... I am decides who I am Infinity draws a blank. ix in that absolute nothingness All That Is reality imagines itself... to Be. *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbSwsOxvVcI Eternal Love and Peace, Anna