IndiaDivine.org

HARSHA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Harsha

after reading your mail to Dragan i had the feeling that never in the years i am a member of your Sangha did i read an open and warm letter like this.

Congratulations.

For michael, who never met in this life Ramana personally, never had a living or dead Guru and was stuggling all this life to find real LOVE and TRUTH by "himself" was led by Grace to Ramana. Immedeately michael knew this IS IT, but in spite of all his experiences in many fields of conscious living: i did not understand anything....

B u t years after, inmidths of a most difficult karmic lesson, where this person really understood NOTHING of why and and i took the talks and to this person surprise understood ramanas answers IMMEDEATELY without any doubt.

Due to Grace, i told you this once, i am born with an inborn KNOWLEDGE that GD SELF LOVE exists. Nothing could destroy this.

Even not Hitler, Nazis, SS and and and so on.

Since than my search is over, michael found the truth in Ramana, especially after reading his holy words:

I AM WHO I AM is the "real" name of GD.

Which was my inner knowledge always.

This person was always looking for authenticity in anybody who claimes to be "strong" "wise" and so on.

To be honest, in my long life i did meet only a handful of those precious souls.

And our beloves Sadguru IS IT

His deeds and his complete life is not a wonderful fairy tale, but is open to everybody and so RAMANA became the light of this life.

Thank you for your openness

Be blessed

in Ramana

michael bindelh