IndiaDivine.org

Important additions to the SAT website

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

I wanted to let you know of two important additions to the SAT web site.

The first is a free downloads page.

http://www.satramana.org/html/downloads.htm

Presently there is an MP3 download of a satsang with Nome. This has a discourse and several questions and answers. I have listed to this and it is very worthwhile.

Also available on this page are downloads of the SAT magazine, `Reflections.' All 2006 editions are posted in PDF format. Each contains nondual teachings from Ramana Maharshi and Yoga Vasishta as well as a transcript of a satsang with Nome.

The next thing is that they have put up a web store, where their fine collection of books, CDs and DVDs is available.

http://store.satramana.org/

This is one of the broadest collections I have seen of books on Ramana Maharshi, and also has an extensive collection of Sankara books, as well as much more. Among these are several recent translations of Sankara books not otherwise available in English. Also available are the wonderful English translations of Ribhu, `Song of Ribhu' (the Tamil Ribhu Gita), and `Ribhu Gita (the Sanskrit Ribhu Gita). Also there are a number of books by Nome available here. One that I particularly find useful is Essence of Enquiry. This book chronicles the profound dialogues from 1900 to 1902 between Ramana and an ardent seeker of truth, Gambhiram Seshiar. Through Nome's deeply devotional and illuminating commentary, Self-Enquiry - the heart of Ramana's teaching - becomes brilliantly clear and accessible.

The CDs of satsangs with Nome are a valuable resource for those seekers interested in practice of Self-inquiry as taught by Ramana. I have been using these as an important part of practice for the last few years, and they have been a great help.

I think the resources now made available at the SAT website are a most valuable support to a seeker of Self-realization. Enjoy!

Not two,Richard