IndiaDivine.org

Mail being caught in spam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I have noticed that even mail of long term members is getting caught in

spam and I have to actually access the HS group site to

release it. Sorry for the delay of your last e-mail David.

Also, I wanted to remind the members to not post or forward private

e-mails from other people to the list. I just noticed that this was

recently done by Tony and so have deleted that e-mail from archives. In

this Internet age, let us be respectful of others and their privacy. If

we are not able to be respectful of others, we should meditate on the

cause of that in silence.

Also, the moderation of new members has become more strict and any

attempt to spam or advertise commercial websites will ensure that the

member stay on permanent moderation or be banned. This does not apply to

active members who have been here longer than two years. They can

advertise their site or blog, etc. as desired. However, if the only

reason for joining this list is to spam, that is not supported or

encouraged in anyway.

If you are a new member, please reflect carefully on why you are here.

The purpose of this list is not to necessarily add more members. We are

a sangha that exists in the context of the spiritual path to

Self-Realization. Many are devotees here of Sri Ramana or the devotees

of devotees of Sri Ramana.

Please have respect for the sangha and its spirit.

Namaste and love to all

Harsha

vanakkam harsha,sandhoshamandudanHarsha wrote: Dear Friends,I have noticed that even mail of long term members is getting caught in spam and I have to actually access the HS group site to release it. Sorry for the delay of your last e-mail David.Also, I wanted to remind the members to not post or forward private e-mails from other people to the list. I just noticed that this was recently done by Tony and so have deleted that e-mail from archives. In this Internet age, let us be respectful of others and their privacy. If we are not able to be respectful of others, we should meditate on the cause of that in silence.Also, the moderation of new members has become more strict and any attempt to spam or advertise commercial

websites will ensure that the member stay on permanent moderation or be banned. This does not apply to active members who have been here longer than two years. They can advertise their site or blog, etc. as desired. However, if the only reason for joining this list is to spam, that is not supported or encouraged in anyway.If you are a new member, please reflect carefully on why you are here. The purpose of this list is not to necessarily add more members. We are a sangha that exists in the context of the spiritual path to Self-Realization. Many are devotees here of Sri Ramana or the devotees of devotees of Sri Ramana.Please have respect for the sangha and its spirit.Namaste and love to allHarsha Dear Friends: Please keep in mind that taking someone's creative and intellectual works (poetry, art, articles, essays, posts, etc.) without permission of the authors is a violation of copyright

laws. This especially applies to this list, , as it is a private list which can be viewed by members only. Most individuals do allow their artistic and creative work to be posted elsewhere if you request it and use their work in a not-for-profit format for benefit of others. So that is not usually a problem. However, if you are taking content from this list with a profit motive (such as promotion of your site in order to sell products, ads, etc.), it is critical that you seek the explicit and written permission from the authors whose works you are using. Acting in any other way is dishonest. Thank you._________