IndiaDivine.org

I am so free I can be crazy if I want - [WAS:If the ego is not, creation is not]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> If the ego is not, creation is not.

> The world in the senses,

> The senses in the mind,

> The mind within Consciousness,

> Vast and formless.

> To see the world,

> One must stand as the body.

> To see the body,

> One must stand as the mind.

> To see the mind,

> One must stand as the ego.

> Who am I?

> If the ego is not, creation is not.

If I am not free enough

to dream about, Inquire and Experience

an infinite number

of " un-freedom-like " Possibilities...

that would otherwise seem stupid, unpractical & outright insane...

... to an Enlightenend Mind,

then I could not really be Free to Begin with...?

???

(there's not enough 'question marks' in the World to answer that Question)

Vedanta teaches that the ‘Ego’ is one identifying oneself with the Body-Mind complex. If one realizes, on an experiential level, that one is a spiritual being, blessed and eternal, the ‘Ego’ disappears. He attains ‘Moksha’. He becomes ‘Enlightened. Regards Venugopal David <david.bozzi wrote: > If the ego is not, creation is not. > The world in the senses, > The senses in the mind, > The mind within Consciousness, > Vast and formless. > To see the world, > One must stand as the body. > To see the body, > One must stand as the mind. > To see the mind, > One must stand as the ego. > Who am I? > If the ego is not, creation is not. If I am not free enough to dream about, Inquire and Experience an infinite number of "un-freedom-like" Possibilities... that would otherwise seem stupid, unpractical & outright insane... ... to an Enlightenend Mind, then I could not really be Free to Begin with...? ??? (there's not enough 'question marks' in the World to answer that Question)

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Venugopal

regardless who and what teaches what counts is our own experience a n d putting THIS into daily practice, moment to moment.

And only after who know how long after having "worked off" all your karma we will -- and only thru GRACE "come home" - my expression...

book teachings verbal communication are important, but what counts is our ongoing steady effort - withou expecting anything at all.

And of course practically aknowledging that we are NOT the doer, that only SELF IS

in love

in His Grace

michael

-

Venugopal AK

Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:38 PM

Re: I am so free I can be crazy if I want - [WAS:If the ego is not, creation is not]

Vedanta teaches that the ‘Ego’ is one identifying oneself with the Body-Mind complex. If one realizes, on an experiential level, that one is a spiritual being, blessed and eternal, the ‘Ego’ disappears. He attains ‘Moksha’. He becomes ‘Enlightened.

Regards

VenugopalDavid <david.bozzi wrote:

> If the ego is not, creation is not. > The world in the senses,> The senses in the mind,> The mind within Consciousness, > Vast and formless.> To see the world,> One must stand as the body. > To see the body,> One must stand as the mind. > To see the mind,> One must stand as the ego. > Who am I?> If the ego is not, creation is not.If I am not free enoughto dream about, Inquire and Experiencean infinite numberof "un-freedom-like" Possibilities...that would otherwise seem stupid, unpractical & outright insane...... to an Enlightenend Mind,then I could not really be Free to Begin with...????(there's not enough 'question marks' in the World to answer that Question)

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1081 - Release 19/10/2007 17.41

Dear Michael, Greetings. Few weeks back i have attended a meeting by a Guru, more than 80 years old, of the Sankaracharya tradition. He says, one can read any number of books dealing with spirituality, but cannot attain "Moksha". For that you require a Guru, who will give one-to-one instruction. He says that book learning is good only for giving lectures on spirituality. For the real experience you need the help of a Guru. BTW in western thught, the 'Ego' is a collection of thughts, ideas, notions and emotions identifying

'One-self'. Regards VenugopalMichael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote: Dear Venugopal regardless who and what teaches what counts is our own experience a n d putting THIS into daily practice, moment to moment. And only after who know how long after having "worked off" all your karma we will -- and only thru GRACE "come home" - my expression... book teachings verbal communication are important, but what counts is our ongoing steady effort - withou expecting anything at all. And of course practically aknowledging that we are NOT the doer, that only

SELF IS in love in His Grace michael - Venugopal AK Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:38 PM Re: I am so free I can be crazy if I want - [WAS:If the ego

is not, creation is not] Vedanta teaches that the ‘Ego’ is one identifying oneself with the Body-Mind complex. If one realizes, on an experiential level, that one is a spiritual being, blessed and eternal, the ‘Ego’ disappears. He attains ‘Moksha’. He becomes ‘Enlightened. Regards VenugopalDavid <david.bozzi (AT) softhome (DOT) net> wrote: > If the ego is not, creation is not. > The world in the senses,> The senses in the mind,> The mind within Consciousness, >

Vast and formless.> To see the world,> One must stand as the body. > To see the body,> One must stand as the mind. > To see the mind,> One must stand as the ego. > Who am I?> If the ego is not, creation is not.If I am not free enoughto dream about, Inquire and Experiencean infinite numberof "un-freedom-like" Possibilities...that would otherwise seem stupid, unpractical & outright insane...... to an Enlightenend Mind,then I could not really be Free to Begin with...????(there's not enough 'question marks' in the World to answer that Question) Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1081 - Release 19/10/2007 17.41

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear Venugopal

please explain

what does BTW means?

why looking forward, why expecting anything if practicing?

All wishes desires hope and so on are just obstacle on the way...

Michael always loved reading - am "born" with this love....and many times messages were transmitted thru those books which i did understand only much later - rereading them

having found your inner truth you do not need looking for others, Guru comes if you are mature enough, if your efforts are real honest and to the point a n d your inner voice helps you always, if you ready to listen and ready to check if it is not your trickset, the ego part, which is able to lead you in the "wrong" direction

all the best

in ramana

michael

-

Venugopal AK

Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:55 AM

Re: I am so free I can be crazy if I want - [WAS:If the ego is not, creation is not]

Dear Michael, Greetings. Few weeks back i have attended a meeting by a Guru, more than 80 years old, of the Sankaracharya tradition. He says, one can read any number of books dealing with spirituality, but cannot attain "Moksha". For that you require a Guru, who will give one-to-one instruction. He says that book learning is good only for giving lectures on spirituality. For the real experience you need the help of a Guru. BTW in western thught, the 'Ego' is a collection of thughts, ideas, notions and emotions identifying 'One-self'. Regards VenugopalMichael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

& nbsp;Dear Venugopal

regardless who and what teaches what counts is our own experience a n d putting THIS into daily practice, moment to moment.

And only after who know how long after having "worked off" all your karma we will -- and only thru GRACE "come home" - my expression...

book teachings verbal communication are important, but what counts is our ongoing steady effort - withou expecting anything at all.

And of course practically aknowledging that we are NOT the doer, that only SELF IS

in love

in His Grace

michael

-

Venugopal AK

Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:38 PM

Vedanta teaches that the ‘Ego’ is one identifying oneself with the Body-Mind complex. If one realizes, on an experiential level, that one is a spiritual being, blessed and eternal, the ‘Ego’ disappears. He attains ‘Moksha’. He becomes ‘Enlightened.

Regards

VenugopalDavid <david.bozzi (AT) softhome (DOT) net> wrote:

> If the ego is not, creation is not. > The world in the senses,> The senses in the mind,> The mind within Consciousness, > Vast and formless.> To see the world,> One must stand as the body. > To see the body,> One must stand as the mind. > To see the mind,> One must stand as the ego. > Who am I?> If the ego is not, creation is not.If I am not free enoughto dream about, Inquire and Experiencean infinite numberof "un-freedom-like" Possibilities...that would otherwise seem stupid, unpractical & outright insane...... to an Enlightenend Mind,then I could not really be Free to Begin with...????(there's not enough 'question marks' in the World to answer that Question)

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1081 - Release 19/10/2007 17.41

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1082 - Release 20/10/2007 14.59