IndiaDivine.org

On the surface of business (Advancing to the beginning.)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Personally I found there was a big difference in

" Who am I " when it comes to meditation and bringing this into daily

life.

At least in the busy periods.

Still Bhakti came to be a beautiful way, and recently

I have also noticed this.

The knot of the analytical approach with an expected

result is ‘harder’ outside meditation or a quiet state.

Behind the fragments requiring attention the mind may

be more likely to keep on running feeding its own process.

With “Who am I” as a way of getting an

observation point.

Not caring about anything else but

Who am I buying bread

Who am I on the bus

Who am I being talked to

getting snapshots of what's seen

The effect of being persistent in giving the mind

this 'kindergarten' and strictly limited task is actually more than a little interesting.

As a mental product often is: 'I am well established

in this or that', here is putting it to a test.

And so easily observed the importance of leaving everything

beyond this simple entry point to itself.

: )

Alan

Dear Friends

My name is Ravi Venu, a new member of this group. I am still reading all your posts. Hope the Baghawan helps me in accomplishing it faster.

My .02 cents on this massive word of Who am I, it needs a life time for a non enlightened but spiritual person to investigate on.

'Who am I' compared to the people around me? The Lord teaches us humility when we understand the magnitude of Him in everything in and around us. The more we learn, the more we begin to feel 'Who am I' compared to the larger scheme of things under the Lords creations.

-- Ravi

Alan <alan Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:24:21 AM On the surface of business (Advancing to the beginning.)

Personally I found there was a big difference in "Who am I" when it comes to meditation and bringing this into daily life.

At least in the busy periods.

Still Bhakti came to be a beautiful way, and recently I have also noticed this.

The knot of the analytical approach with an expected result is ‘harder’ outside meditation or a quiet state.

Behind the fragments requiring attention the mind may be more likely to keep on running feeding its own process.

With “Who am I” as a way of getting an observation point.

Not caring about anything else but

Who am I buying bread

Who am I on the bus

Who am I being talked to

getting snapshots of what's seen

The effect of being persistent in giving the mind this 'kindergarten' and strictly limited task is actually more than a little interesting.

As a mental product often is: 'I am well established in this or that', here is putting it to a test.

And so easily observed the importance of leaving everything beyond this simple entry point to itself. : )

Alan

In daily life it is just a functioning of consciousness as Nisargadatta Maharaj has said: Suppose somebody abuses you and you find out who it is. Is it the body? It is not the body. Then what could it be? Finally you come to the conclusion that it is spontaneously happening out of whatever that body is. You will not attribute it to any individual. When your individuality is dissolved, you will not see individuals anywhere, it is just a functioning in consciousness. If it clicks in you, it is very easy to understand. If it does not, it is most difficult. It is very profound and very simple, if understood right. What I am saying is not the general run of common spiritual knowledge.Alan <alan wrote: Personally I found there was a big difference in "Who am I" when it comes to meditation and bringing this into daily life. At least in the busy periods. Still Bhakti came to be a beautiful way, and recently I have also

noticed this. The knot of the analytical approach with an expected result is ‘harder’ outside meditation or a quiet state. Behind the fragments requiring attention the mind may be more likely to keep on running feeding its own process. With “Who am I” as a way of getting an observation point.

Not caring about anything else but Who am I buying bread Who am I on the bus Who am I being talked to getting snapshots of what's seen The effect of being persistent in giving the mind this 'kindergarten' and strictly limited task is actually more than a little interesting. As a mental product often is: 'I am well established in this or that', here is putting it to a test. And so easily observed the importance of leaving everything beyond this simple entry point to itself. : ) Alan

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.