IndiaDivine.org

Worthy is the Lamb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone...please email Beringer wines www.beringer.com (got o contact

us..they have a email form there) and tell them you don't appreciate their

latest ad campaign I just heard on KKSF.

" go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer & .... " The

narrator goes ont to say how wonderful it would be to sip and eat ont eh lamb

chops...I sent them the following message :

I just heard an advertisement of yours on KKSF Radio. The narrator tells us to

" go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer & .... "

Are you aware that lambs are innocent infants that are slaughtered mercilously

(like all farmed animals) often without euthanasia. don't take my word for it go

to www.factoryfarming.com.

I will be returning the case of Beringer I just bought for my party today! And

I will be cross posting this message to all the e-mail veg and animal rights

lists I to here in the Bay Area and other states. Surely you can think

of a more creative ad campaign than to exploit an infant animal! Look in their

eyes..see the spirit inside them...Christmas represents Christs birth. Worthy is

the Lamb

Thank you

Paris

Paris Harvey

Bite Back Vegan Society

925 788 8296 (PST)

Join bitebackvegan for updates, calendars, articles

Now look at this...no frills " Meet your Meat " video with Alec Baldwin

http://www.meetyourmeat.com/indexvid.asp?video=mym2002

Nice activism. But I personally don't think you should appeal to mythology (Christmas represents Christs birth), unless you specifically are attempting to use the Jesus/Lamb metaphor to scare Beringer into thinking that the Christian political force will amass against them. You can appeal to the good, peaceful, celebratory, seasonal sentiments without any myths.

For a short intro into to the origin of "Christmas", skim this:

http://www.uuman.org/ed_christmyth.htm

Here's further info: http://www.religioustolerance.org/xmas_menu.htm#menu

Cheers,

--Mark

Paris Harvey [bitebackvegan] Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:12 AM Worthy is the Lamb

Hello everyone...please email Beringer wines www.beringer.com (got o contact us..they have a email form there) and tell them you don't appreciate their latest ad campaign I just heard on KKSF.

"go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer & ...." The narrator goes ont to say how wonderful it would be to sip and eat ont eh lamb chops...I sent them the following message :

I just heard an advertisement of yours on KKSF Radio. The narrator tells us to "go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer & ...."Are you aware that lambs are innocent infants that are slaughtered mercilously (like all farmed animals) often without euthanasia. don't take my word for it go to www.factoryfarming.com. I will be returning the case of Beringer I just bought for my party today! And I will be cross posting this message to all the e-mail veg and animal rights lists I to here in the Bay Area and other states. Surely you can think of a more creative ad campaign than to exploit an infant animal! Look in their eyes..see the spirit inside them...Christmas represents Christs birth. Worthy is the Lamb

Thank you

Paris

I was speaking from my own heart..just my humble opinion. thought maybe it would strike a chord with others.

Thank you for your input. I will look into the websites.

Happy Holidays!

Paris"Mark P. Kurowski" <mark.p.kurowski wrote:

Nice activism. But I personally don't think you should appeal to mythology (Christmas represents Christs birth), unless you specifically are attempting to use the Jesus/Lamb metaphor to scare Beringer into thinking that the Christian political force will amass against them. You can appeal to the good, peaceful, celebratory, seasonal sentiments without any myths.

For a short intro into to the origin of "Christmas", skim this:

http://www.uuman.org/ed_christmyth.htm

Here's further info: http://www.religioustolerance.org/xmas_menu.htm#menu

Cheers,

--Mark

Paris Harvey [bitebackvegan] Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:12 AM Worthy is the Lamb

Hello everyone...please email Beringer wines www.beringer.com (got o contact us..they have a email form there) and tell them you don't appreciate their latest ad campaign I just heard on KKSF.

"go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer & ...." The narrator goes ont to say how wonderful it would be to sip and eat ont eh lamb chops...I sent them the following message :

I just heard an advertisement of yours on KKSF Radio. The narrator tells us to "go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer & ...."Are you aware that lambs are innocent infants that are slaughtered mercilously (like all farmed animals) often without euthanasia. don't take my word for it go to www.factoryfarming.com. I will be returning the case of Beringer I just bought for my party today! And I will be cross posting this message to all the e-mail veg and animal rights lists I to here in the Bay Area and other states. Surely you can think of a more creative ad campaign than to exploit an infant animal! Look in their eyes..see the spirit inside them...Christmas represents Christs birth.

Worthy is the Lamb

Thank you

Paris

Paris Harvey

Bite Back Vegan Society 925 788 8296 (PST)

Join bitebackvegan for updates, calendars, articles

Now look at this...no frills "Meet your Meat" video with Alec Baldwin http://www.meetyourmeat.com/indexvid.asp?video=mym2002