Guest guest

The American Heart Association funds more animal research than any other

health charities. On Sept. 15, this Friday, there is a huge event called Heart

Walk that will take place at the Justin Herman Plaza. Details here:

http://www.american heart.org/ presenter. jhtml?identifier =3036235

Attached is a flier that desperately needs to go out to as many of the

thousands of walkers as possible. The event starts at 12 noon. There will be

100 companies participating and thousands of walkers! If you can make it,

please print as many as you can of the attached flier using good quality printer

and copier. You should print front and back on one piece of paper and fold each

in half. I'll do the same, but I can't handle all thousands of people. Please

call me if you can help: 650-619-9713. My name is Michelle.

2006 San Francisco Heart Walk

09/15/2006

12:00pm -- TBD

Justin Herman Plaza

1 Market Street

San Francisco, CA 94105

The Heart Walk is a nationwide campaign to raise awareness of

cardiovascular disease and empower men and women with the knowledge they need to

take charge of their health.

On Friday, September 15, employees of more than 100 corporations located in the

heart of San Francisco will be there.

The Heart Walk this Friday at noon, besides being an opportunity to inform walkers of their implicit support of animal cruelty, is a great opportunity to spread the virtues of a Veg diet as a preventative measure for heart disease. Since the Heart Walk is a nationwide campaign to raise awareness of cardiovascular disease and empower men and women with the knowledge they need to take charge of their health, there can be no better place to share info on how important adopting a plant-based diet is. I will be there passing out vegetarian starter guides, and including in them the flier Michelle created. I can be reached on my cell phone at 216-849-0576. Generally, activities like this attract lots of open-minded women, which are frequently the most likely demographic to switch to a veg diet. I look forward to seeing some of you

there! For the Animals (human and non-human alike), -Ari The American Heart Association funds more animal research than any other health charities. On Sept. 15, this Friday, there is a huge event called Heart Walk that will take place at the Justin Herman Plaza. Details here:http://www.american heart.org/ presenter. jhtml?identifier =30362352006 San Francisco Heart Walk09/15/2006 12:00pm -- TBD Location: Justin Herman Plaza 1 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105 The Heart Walk is a nationwide campaign to raise awareness of cardiovascular disease and empower men and women with the knowledge they need to take charge of their health.On Friday, September 15, employees of more than 100 corporations

located in the heart of San Francisco will be there. Ariel Thomas Nessel Nessel Development 64 Levant Street San Francisco, CA 94114 tel: 415.355.1225 fax: 415.962.0753 "Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." --Albert Einstein