IndiaDivine.org

micio mambo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I want to second this motion.  Micio Mambo is a GREAT little store.  It's what we're always asking for...a locally owned, all vegan, green business.  We'll lose it if we don't support it!  Get your mother's day gift there.  Get your summer sandals there.  MM sells shoes, men's and women's accessories, bags, make-up and adorable t-shirts.  They're located right by the Grand Lake Theater and the Saturday Lake Merritt farmer's market, so make a day of it.  It's hard to keep a small business going in the best of times.  This sweet little vegan store could really use our help!  

AlexOn Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Karen <karen wrote:

Micio Mambo is an all cruelty-free store in Oakland. I have heard that the owner is going thru some tough financial times and is thinking of closing. It would be great if we could support the business by shopping there or online at www.miciomambo.com.

Karen

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Forwarding the message.

http://miciomambo.com/

writing to ask you to post to the veg community that the Micio Mambo store,

located in oakland needs some customers! you can even order online! she is great

woman who has a great vision selling only all cruelty-free items for women and

men. she's been having some problems making a living in these economic times....

i thought the vegan community could lend a hand...thanx a bunch.