IndiaDivine.org

Expo Live Encore Offer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Forwarding the message.Dear Friend,I was excited to let you know about the Vibrant Living Expo and Culinary Showcase that was streamed live over the Internet recently and now I’m glad to let you know that this excellent program is going to be available online for two full months from September 1 through October 31!If you are someone who is interested in your health and the health of the planet, you will want to be part of this event. It’s the premier healthy lifestyle event organized by the Institute for Vibrant Living and Living Light International. Hundreds of people from all over the world have traveled to Fort Bragg every year for the past five years to

attend this great event, and now the whole program is available to you in the comfort of your own home. This is nearly 100 hours of talks, workshops, culinary demos and documentary-style films.We previously offered you the Expo Live Streaming event where you could connect in real time as the presentations were happening. So many people requested that these programs be recorded that now we can offer you the entire event ON DEMAND!With the Expo Live Encore Program, you will be able to switch channels, fast-forward, rewind, watch again, and skip over segments as you wish. This fifth annual Expo includes the best lineup to date, so you definitely don't want to miss it! To give you a taste of what to expect at the Expo, if you haven’t already watched the free bonus videos that are available online, there are five videos from prior years that you can check out at absolutely no cost.When you register for this event you will see

the website which has a calendar of events, a list of presenters and their topics, film titles and a link to five FREE videos.I think this is a terrific opportunity, and a great value, and I wanted you to know about it as well. Please feel free to forward this message on to other vegan and healthy food enthusiasts.Here is the link to the Vibrant Living Expo website! Enjoy!http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=3243428(If you have any problems with this link, copy and paste it into your web browser.)Wishing you radiant health,Dr. Will Tuttle Please click HERE to cancel or edit your subscription:http://ebizac.com/ar/r.php?s=1570149 & a=1945 & k=ecb8e41631b0ca8be826928dc169866d