IndiaDivine.org

SF STATE Sustainability Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SFVS will have a table at the SF STATE Sustainability Day Thursday, November 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the pathway on the lawn in Malcom X plaza, campus map: http://www.sfsu.edu/-sfsumap/Anyone able to volunteer during that time for tabling, contact Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy or 415-885-2251 or 415-574-7788SF State students most welcome to help out or just drop by Sorry for this is a last minute notice but we just received the invitation with the full informationDixie MahyPresidentSan Francisco Vegetarian Society

Hi Dixie,

I can't help this time as we have family in from out of town, but you can keep me in mind for future such events. I would be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Sue Castle

If you would like to start helping animals one bite at a time, click here for a free vegetarian starter kit

Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 3:03:50 AM SF STATE Sustainability Day

SFVS will have a table at the SF STATE Sustainability Day Thursday, November 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

on the pathway on the lawn in Malcom X plaza, campus map: http://www.sfsu. edu/-sfsumap/

Anyone able to volunteer during that time for tabling, contact Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy (AT) gmail (DOT) com> or 415-885-2251 or 415-574-7788

SF State students most welcome to help out or just drop by

Sorry for this is a last minute notice but we just received the invitation with the full information

Dixie Mahy

President

San Francisco Vegetarian Society