IndiaDivine.org

Habitat Restoration Day - Deadline to RSVP Approaching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

San Francisco Vegetarian Society (www.sfvs.org ) members are invited to participate in a HABITAT RESTORATION project in conjucntion with Save the Bay(www.saveSFbay. org ) on February 20, 2010 from 9am-noon. We will be planting native plants to establish habitat for native and migratory species.

Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline in Oakland - www.ebparks. org/parks/ mlk No experience necessary. Tools and instruction will be provided. Dress in layers and be prepared to get dirty. Wear close-toed shoes and long pants are recommended. If the weather allows, please wear Pro-Vegetarian T-shirt. Also, please bring a re-usable water bottle, so we do not contribute to plastic waste. Children are welcome to participate if they are supervised. Light rain does not cancel. Further adverse weather may cancel.LUNCH TO FOLLOW AT CAFE GRATITUDE (12:30) - 1730 SHATTUCK AVE. BERKELEY,CA - www.cafegratitude. com

DEADLINE TO RSVP IS WEDNESDAY FEB. 17TH. OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL EVENT, AS I HAVE RECIEVED NO RSVP'S AND SAVE THE BAY NEEDS TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTEND SO THEY CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY.If you would like to carpool, send me an email at compassionismyfashi on and I can let you know who else has expressed an interest.

Please RSVP on Facebook go to: www.facebook. com/profile. php?v=app_ 2344061033 & ref=profile & id=100000407543949# /event.php? eid=216924493463 & index=1 or (650)740-7567

Sue Castle

Hi Sue,

I left you a message yesterday on the (650) number from your post. I don't have a facebook account so I wasn't able to rsvp there for the Habitat Restoration.

In the event that you don't get enough people and cancel, please let me know.

I'd be interested in carpooling from Hayward. If no others are coming from the south, then I'd drive and would prefer to leave my car at San Leandro BART after our work, ride up with others to Cafe Gratitude, then return on BART to my car later in the afternoon.

Thanks.

Bob Gotch--- On Sun, 2/14/10, sueccastle <compassionismyfashion wrote:

sueccastle <compassionismyfashion Habitat Restoration Day - Deadline to RSVP Approaching Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010, 8:34 AM

San Francisco Vegetarian Society (www.sfvs.org ) members are invited to participate in a HABITAT RESTORATION project in conjucntion with Save the Bay(www.saveSFbay. org ) on February 20, 2010 from 9am-noon. We will be planting native plants to establish habitat for native and migratory species.

Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline in Oakland - www.ebparks. org/parks/ mlk No experience necessary. Tools and instruction will be provided. Dress in layers and be prepared to get dirty. Wear close-toed shoes and long pants are recommended. If the weather allows, please wear Pro-Vegetarian T-shirt. Also, please bring a re-usable water bottle, so we do not contribute to plastic waste. Children are welcome to participate if they are supervised. Light rain does not cancel. Further adverse weather may cancel.LUNCH TO FOLLOW AT CAFE GRATITUDE (12:30) - 1730 SHATTUCK AVE. BERKELEY,CA - www.cafegratitude. com

DEADLINE TO RSVP IS WEDNESDAY FEB. 17TH. OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL EVENT, AS I HAVE RECIEVED NO RSVP'S AND SAVE THE BAY NEEDS TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTEND SO THEY CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY.If you would like to carpool, send me an email at compassionismyfashi on and I can let you know who else has expressed an interest.

Please RSVP on Facebook go to: www.facebook. com/profile. php?v=app_ 2344061033 & ref=profile & id=100000407543949# /event.php? eid=216924493463 & index=1 or (650)740-7567

Sue Castle