IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: urgent - Hatian benefit cancelled -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HAITIAN BENEFIT CANCELED DUE TO EMERGENCY from Bob Linden, GO VEGAN RADIO (Now 3 p.m. Saturdays GREEN 960 AM)CANCELLATION OF Haitian KING WAWA BENEFIT CONCERT THAT WAS SCHEDULED MARCH 14TH, AS HE REMAINS IN HAITI WITH AN EMERGENCY APPEAL FOR TENTS, JEANS, T-SHIRTS, ETC. AS OUTLINED IN THE EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM OUR VEGAN COMRADE TODAY. AS HE SAYS - THE RAINY SEASON HAS HIT HARD - HAITIANS ARE AFRAID TO SLEEP UNDER CONCRETE OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT COLLAPSE ON THEM. SICKNESS IS SPREADING FURTHER. THE PEOPLE ARE IN PSYCHOLOGICAL SHOCK. PLEASE READ KING WAWA'S EMAIL FROM HAITI AND DO WHAT YOU CAN. HIS CONTACT INFORMATION IS IN HIS EMAIL below. Hi could you give an update cause right the main need is tents and clothes, T shirt, jeans, women clothes, finance...i tell you something, its been raining pretty much everyday that is why tents are necessary please it is an emergency. One of the main reason that are so crucial now, everybody are extremely afraid to sleep under with concrete or anything who can fallon them. So we have another emergency now. People are getting sick. Please who ever receive this message please gather all kind of tents to send. i would them pick up if you can gather them in a place. Just email me if you have them. The Haitians people now needs some serious therapy they all psychologically disturb from massacre, or tragedy.You can't even pay an Haitian to sleep outdoor under concrete...we need your help. King Wawa still in Haiti tries to help out..every person that that you meet lose their close family or someone. Everyone has an emergency. Now listen the only company i see so far in the streets of Port-au-Prince is UN. Military besides the grassroots who are bringing stuff straight to the Peeps.. King Wawa my # 0115093764311 or 3053435181