IndiaDivine.org

you can give a thumbs-up to my SF Chron comment on healthcare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi. i posted an online comment relating bank bailouts & healthcare policy. anyone can give it a thumbs-up or down.[Dimon is JP Morgan Chase's CEO]Dimon shows why healthcare needs a public option. Co's exist solely to max profit. The US saved banks from meltdown via $ to loan. Dimon "says no"! & became the hugest bankroller of WV’s devastatingly profitable, "clean-coal" mtn-removal mining.Now insurers & BigPharma get a mandate for people to patronize them. "Risk-based" medicare reimbursemts reward providers for maintaining high risk levels (diabetes, obesity), not for getting people healthy.TV’s Dr. Oz showed a discarded patient. Cowboy Rocco made his insurer $ til he was told he had months to live, and wasn’t worth saving. After 1 meatfree, dairyfree month Rocco is healthy!Healthcare maxs profit when some patients die to prove risk. BigPharma maxs profit via too-cheap factory-farm antibiotics & growth hormones to profit medicating meat-,dairy-eaters. BigFarm max’s slaughterhouse thruput with "acceptable" fecal contamination. Pols max $ & pretend to be unhappy the Supreme Ct lets co’s spend unltd campaign $. We need change!Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article/comments/view?f=/c/a/2010/03/12/BUBT1CF68D.DTL & o=1#ixzz0i5W0I1V7 Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.