IndiaDivine.org

SCREAM FOR THE SEALS LIVES!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SCREAM FOR THE SEALS LIVES!!! Today at 9:04amEveryone email this to five Canadian Senators! Doen't matter who - just pick five! ________ Canada has just become the most cruel country on planet earth. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Seal mothers have taken to land to give birth to their pups. They require ice for the birthing process, and the pups must remain on that ice for at least two weeks. The pups cannot move, swim, sea, eat solid food and are still weaning off their mothers milk. There IS NO ICE! 70,000 pups have been estimated as drowned. Dead! You are sending Newfoundland sealers out to kill the remaining survivors? You are giving these godless folk LICENCES TO KILL surviving pups when you should be rescuing them? Even in a time when there is NO BUYER and NO MARKET for the seal

pelts? NOBODY wants your seal pelts Canada! The business of fur is DONE! Canada has just taken this seal issue to a new level. I as a human and “humane†being of this, "my earth", have never witnessed cruelty like this. These pups are begging for, clinging to life, and instead of rescuing them, you send Newfoundlanders out to kill them. I will NEVER visit Canada. I will NEVER buy anything that says "made in Canada." I will lobby my government to boycott Canadian sea food! I will lobby my government to boycott Canadian lumber! I will lobby my government to boycott Canadian oil! I will lobby my government to boycott Canadian coal, and energy! I will lobby my government to boycott Canadian hockey! I will lobby my government to boycott Canadian maple syrup! You think the people of the

world have no voice Canada? WAKE UP CANADA! YOU ARE IN THE INFORMATION AGE AND THE EYES OF THE WORLD ARE ON YOU NOW! I will spread the word abroad, that Canada is now the most CRUEL and HEARTLESS country on planet earth. I will pledge this for the rest of my life. You people and your government have GONE WAY TOO FAR! CALL THIS SEAL SLAUGHTER OFF IMMEDIATELY!!! Dated: Signed: _______________ LIST OF CANADIAN SENATORS: (Note Mac Harb and Lowell Murray tried to bring Bill S-229 to fruition to end the seal massacre, but no other senator would back the

bill): andrer anguswd bakerg gautht brazep brownb callbc campbel carigc carsts champa chapum cochre comeag coolsa cordyj cowanj dallar dawsod dayja debanp tessil dininc pdowne mikeduffy dyckli eatonn egglea fairbj finled fortis

arl.gc.ca foxf frasej fruml fureyg greens harbm hervic housal hublee jaffem johnsj joyals kennyco kinsen langd charrf lavigr lebrem smithc mahovf mannif martin massip mccoye meighen mercet merchp mitchg mocklp moorew munsoj

murral mcgeed neufer nolinp ogilvk olived patted pepinl russem lachah plettd poulim poyv rainen ringup rivarm jcrivest rompkw kfl seidmj sibnic smithd stgerg stewac stollp stratt tardic tkachd wallaj wallinp wattc zimmer ALSO: Prime Minister of Canada - Stephen Harper - pm Michael Ignatieff - Liberal Leader of Canada - ignatieff.m Jack Layton - NDP Leader - layton.j Michelle Jean - Governor General of Canada - info ===================================== Original link where you go and post it to your Facebook wall. Please share!! They need us NOW!! http://globalwildlifewarriors.ning.comseashepherds/forum/topic/show?id=3755898%3ATopic%3A15511 & xg_source=msg_group_discThe baby seals vomit their mothers milk in fear, and they definalty are skined

alive.