IndiaDivine.org

You're needed -- for New Living Expo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Volunteers,

Please volunteer to be at the San Francisco Vegetarian Society's table at the New Living Expo, this weekend, Friday, April 30 through Sunday, May 2.  The Expo will be at the Concourse at 8th & Brannan Streets, San Francisco.  Please say yes, if at all possible!  We want to get the word out about the great benefits of eating a vegetarian diet, which is always important, but now especially critical as our planet heats up faster than earlier predicted. 

The shifts are as follows:

Friday, April 30:                    3:00 - 6:30 p.m.

6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Saturday, May 1                    10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

3:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Sunday, May 2                       10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

This year we have a strategic challenge in that we are receiving only four entry passes for our volunteers, and we are responsible for transferring the passes to each new shift of volunteers (i.e., the New Living Expo people are no longer providing that service).  Therefore, when you volunteer, please provide me with your cell phone number so that I can then provide the cell phone numbers of all volunteers with their schedules to each of you, as you will be responsible for transferring the entry passes to the next shift and can locate one another using  your cell phones.  (Dixie Mahy and/or Tom Flynn have generously offered to be the ones to collect and transfer the passes on Friday night, Saturday morning and night, and Sunday morning -- whew!  Isn't this fun?)

I look forward to hearing from you soon!  We really need your help, as always.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  

Nancy Loewen (njloewen; 415-750-0614)