IndiaDivine.org

[SFVS] From a Vegetarian perspective, How has the carbon foot print of Americans changed from the late 1800's through 1945 to the present ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The information in the attached file is more current than the UN study you referenced. It may be helpful.  ~ BlaiseOn Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Halsey Sam <samhalsey wrote:

Hi everyone,

We need some help

My niece, has asked me for some help on her paper.

I mentioned the largest contribution to green house gasses is animal agriculture.

I referenced to her the United Nations Study, The Long Shadow of Animal Agriculture.

This was a big surprise to her.  And seems like a great opportunity for her to find out for herself how damaging the standard american diet is to the environment.

Please let me know if any of you know and good facts or sources of how, from a Vegetarian perspective, the carbon foot print of Americans changed from the late 1800's through 1945 to the present?

Peace,

Sam

---

You are receiving this email because you have signed up to the of the San Francisco Vegetarian Society. You can also visit us at www.sfvs.org