IndiaDivine.org

Invitation to View From The Bay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Abeba Wright will be appearing on the ABC7's TV show "The View From The Bay."Abeba was a raw food demo presenter at SF Vegetarian Society's WORLD VEG FESTIVAL last year.We have received an invitation from Rachel Wyatt extending an invitation to her friends to join the audience.Here is her letter: A special invitation for your friends, family and colleagues to be in "The View From The Bay's" studio audienceHello Abeba,My name is Rachel Wyatt and I am the Audience Coordinator for ABC 7’s “The View From The Bay.” We are very excited about your upcoming appearance Monday June 7th, 2010. I would like to extend a special invitation to your friends, family and colleagues to participate in our live studio audience for FREE the date of your appearance. If you are involved in groups or networks that may also like to participate please pass the invitation on to them. I have included some more detailed information below that you are more than welcome to pass on to anyone you think might be interested.Audience members have the chance to Meet Spencer Christian and Janelle Wang and see the behind the scenes of a live television broadcast. Tickets for the show are FREE but must be reserved in advance. Audience doors open at 2:15pm with a cut-off time of 2:30pm, the show is live from 3-4pm. To reserve your seats please call the ticket request line at (415)-954-7733 or visit www.viewfromthebay.com and click on “be in our audience” and fill out a ticket request form. Or below to go to our online ticket request form. Simply fill out your information and press submit.http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/feature?section=view_from_the_bay & id=6337461Please be sure to note under “comments” the name of the guest to be on the show if you are requesting a specific date to support someone.We strongly encourage you to post this invitation and its contents on any blog or webpage that you host or participate in. *Please note that all seats must be reserved in advance. Tickets that have been requested will be sent via an email confirmation with detailed instruction on where and when to arrive at the ABC studio. Also note that audience members come in a separate entrance and time than guests appearing on the show. If you are a guest on the show and you will be bringing your guests with you they will need to check in with me (Rachel Wyatt) by 2:30pm to be seated in the audience. Rachel WyattAudience CoordinatorRachel.WyattThe View from the BayFollow us on TwitterBecome a fan on FacebookSubscribe to our Newsletter Be in our LIVE Studio Audience To request tickets for upcoming showsplease call (415)-954-7733 "Eighty percent of success is showing up." -Woody Allen