IndiaDivine.org

Welcome & Good Veggie Website

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To Each of Our New Members,

Welcome to Vegetarian Network of Dallas! I'm excited to have you with us and I will do my best to make VegNod membership a valuble experience for you.

I want to let you know that we post events and announcements on our Vegetarian Network of Dallas website, www.vegnod.com. FYI, we meet for lunch the 3rd Sunday of each month at Veggie Garden in Richardson. Please come and bring a friend.

From time to time, VegNod will post tips and resources to this that you will, hopefully, find worthwhile. I invite our members to do the same and share such information with our group, as we are stronger together.

To this end, I would like to highly recommend the Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine website - www.pcrm.org.

The PCRM website contains easily read, but scientifically verified articles on health, a free downloadable vegetarian starter kit, and many excellent vegetarian recipes (I know, because I have tried several).

PCRM president, Neal Barnard, M.D. is speaking in Dallas tonight at 7 PM at the Holiday Inn Select on LBJ, close to Josey. Go to the PCRM website for details. If you come, I suggest you arrive a little early to ensure a seat.

Please feel free to email your comments and suggestions with me or our VegNod co-founder, Julia McCloud.

Thank you.

Margaret MorinCo-Founder, Vegetarian Network of Dallas

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight." ~Albert Schweitzer