IndiaDivine.org

interesting magazines review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi I would like to share review of several magazines I recently read through. Scientific American just put out special edition on Eating to Live. It’s great issue and if you cannot find it in stores, libraries might have it. It’s really worth to finding it and read it. It has great varieties of information from food history to foods future about vegetarian guilt free steak as they call it, about Pros and Cons on GM foods, mocking the new USDA food pyramid and so on. After reading it, I would just put a big GO VEGGIE label on the cover. Time magazine and their “51 things to do to slow down Global Warming” issue is great and the title speak for it self. There are many tips we can do at home of which I did not think about or it just reminded me to do. I also to the Vegetarian Times and I have to say that I noticed lately that there has been more and more Vegan recipes over ovolactoveg ones. Did anyone else notice this? I am so glad. The last one with the article By Neil Barnard’s veganism reverse Diabetes is great with menu easy to follow. Maybe you already read all those or some so it’s not new, but I had to share my 2 cents with you. Hope you liked it. Cheers Barbara www.veggiechild.com Check out our new designs www.urbanveggie.com check for recipes often http://pets.DFWTurtleandTortoiseClub/ Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.