IndiaDivine.org

Circus Update, How to Find Us at AAC, Where to Park for Free

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone who leafleted with us at the circus tonight! There was a light drizzling rain, so we did not hold signs (as they'd be ruined in short order). But, we distributed hundreds of leaflets exposing circus cruelty tonight. It was exhilarating, rewarding and we had fun. I understand there was a lady from Lewisville, who looked for people holding signs, but didn't see any, and left. I am so sorry about that. Apparently, she called a VegNod member, who didn't know to tell her to look for leafleters. So, let me again give everyone information (below) on how to find us. It's really easy, I promise. HOW TO FIND US AT AAC:-- We are rendezvousing on the North side of the American Airlines Center at the scheduled dates and times

(see www.vegnod.com calendar for dates/times). -- Look for people either holding signs OR leafleting. -- We spread out as we leaflet. Just walk though the crowd in front of the North Entrance of AAC and look for people distributing leaflets. We will be there, rain or shine, at the scheduled times. Don't be afraid to approach us. We are excited to have you join us!-- This coming weekend, we leaflet and demonstrate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. For specific times, go to: www.vegnod.com and check the calendar. FREE PARKING : There is an abundance of free parking on side streets around AAC. No one

should have to pay to park. I suggest you arrive 15-20 minutes in advance of our scheduled leafleting and look for parking. Be sure to watch for no parking signs. Here are a few addresses around AAC that have intermittent, free parking: -- 2300-2400 North Akard (lots of parking on Akard, so check here first) -- 2500 Caroline -- 2700 Olive -- 2600 Moody -- 2600-2900 Harwood DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHER WANTED:If you have a digital camera, please bring it and take photos and send to me. Robin Sowton, publisher of Dallas Greenzine, has graciously offered to publish photographs and daily updates on how our Dallas circus demonstration and leafleting is progressing. Margaret

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.