IndiaDivine.org

Pit bull attack on disabled woman yesterday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sure most of you heard yesterday about the two pit bulls that "broke in" to a disabled woman's home through her dog door and mauled her in the middle of the night. Apparently, the owner of the female (he states he was "caring for" the male - on a chain) has had many vicious dogs that he "cares for" that are chained, but inexplicably "break" their chains often and run the streets, terrorizing people. One of them also killed a neighbor's Jack Russel Terrier that came in to check what was going on; so, so sad. I love them. Thank goodness her therapy dog didn't get hurt. (She has MS). I called the Animal Control of Gig Harbor, WA and spoke with Officer Boman to ask if he was investigating a probable dogfighting ring and he assured me he was, with every fiber of his being. He said he was "going after him for everything he can get".

This guy is pumped to get the culprit. He said I could call him periodically to check the progress, although details can't be given out, obviously. I was thrilled, since I called the PD last night to talk to them, since it concerned a legal matter, not just an animal matter, and the female officer I spoke with hadn't a clue as to what I was talking about! I said "It's national news and has been on TV all day!" She said she hadn't seen the news. I'm glad I don't live there! "Think occasionally of the suffering of which youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.