IndiaDivine.org

Goldberg's VIEW of animal abuse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is the letter I wrote "The View." Please everyone. Write also and ask others to write. We do not need someone out there setting our hard work back!

I wonder if Ms Goldberg thinks it was not so bad, that the white racist used to justify killing black people and use them as slaves, because "it was their culture?"

Being a public figure in a top rated program, she should know that her remarks can influence animal abuse issues the same way that Michael Vick has brought the atrocity to the forefront.

She has just helped set the effort to eliminate animal abuse back almost as much as Michael Vick brought it forward.

Now that I know her "VIEW" and lack of integrity, you can count me out at a viewer until she is replaced.

FASA,Jewell Maida31 W. Terrace Dr. Houston, Texas 77007713.802.2277713.824.5404"The roots must be cut, not only the branches one by one; so that the evil tree will fall and never rise again."-Jewell MaidaGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.