IndiaDivine.org

Help Foie gras ducks/Amazon supporting the industry!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just today found a foie gras duck to sponsor at Farm Sanctuary named Harper. He is so cute, but so sad. He is missing an eye and one side of his head is misshapen. He and two others were rescued, thank goodness. Please call Amazon and tell them to STOP SUPPORTING THE FOIE GRAS INDUSTRY! They already sell dogfighting mags. I was told by Customer Service that they are "investigating" whomever is selling them. I also told the associate that they will be getting flooded with calls re: foie gras because a new video had been exposed and cross posted across the nation. I also explained the process in which it is produced. He said he would definitely take it to whatever dept. handles this, I forget. They're horrible. This link is to see the footage. http://www.farmsanctuary.org/actionalerts/alert_FG7-17-07.htm Please, just make one phone call and help stop these "plants" from profiting off this heinous cruelty. The CEO of Amazon.com and contact info is below. Tell Amazon to Stop Foie Gras Cruelty Farm Sanctuary has just released new and shocking undercover footage taken at Elevages Perigord, Canada's largest foie gras production facility. The footage reveals the abuses inherent in every stage of foie gras production, from the hatchery to force feeding to the slaughterhouse.

Canada is responsible for 80 to 90 percent of the foie gras imported into the U.S. annually. A product of a partnership between Global Action Network and Farm Sanctuary, this groundbreaking investigative work is integral to Farm Sanctuary's efforts to permanently eradicate the barbaric practices associated with foie gras production. The footage reveals the atrocities committed against hundreds of thousands of innocent animals for the sake of a high-end paté. Prosecution against the foie gras plant is pending. You can help put an end to foie gras cruelty by cutting the supply chain! In the United States, Amazon.com hawks foie gras produced at Elevages Perigord. Please put the power of your purse to work to stop this intolerable cruelty, and tell Amazon that they won't earn back your business until they stop selling foie gras. Contact Amazon at:206-266-1000 (press 1 for

customer service, 5 for corporate receptionist and ask for customer service.) If you have an account with Amazon.com, go to www.amazon.com/help, log in and click on customer service to send an email registering your concerns. You can also write Jeffrey Bezos Amazon's CEO directly: Jeffrey Bezos, CEO, Amazon.com Inc. 1200 12th Ave South, STE 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734 Farm Sanctuary is the nation’s leading farm animal protection organization. Since incorporating in 1986, we have worked to expose and stop cruel

practices of the “food animal” industry through research and investigations, legal and legislative actions, public awareness projects, youth education, and direct rescue and refuge efforts. Our shelters in Watkins Glen, NY and Orland, CA provide lifelong care for hundreds of rescued animals, who have become ambassadors for farm animals everywhere by educating visitors about the realities of factory farming. For more information about Farm Sanctuary or our programs, please visit farmsanctuary.org or call 607-583-2225. To become a Farm Sanctuary member or to make a donation today using our secure online form, please For updates on previous action alerts, please Please forward and distribute widely! Thank youFarm Sanctuary, P.O. Box 150 Watkins Glen, NY 14891. "Think occasionally of the suffering of which youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

couldnt find a place on their page for comments or "contact us"Shannon Morgan <fortheanimals wrote: I just today found a foie gras duck to sponsor at Farm Sanctuary named Harper. He is so cute, but so sad. He is missing an eye and one side of his head is misshapen. He and two others were rescued, thank goodness. Please call Amazon and tell them to STOP SUPPORTING THE FOIE GRAS INDUSTRY! They already sell dogfighting mags. I was told by Customer Service that

they are "investigating" whomever is selling them. I also told the associate that they will be getting flooded with calls re: foie gras because a new video had been exposed and cross posted across the nation. I also explained the process in which it is produced. He said he would definitely take it to whatever dept. handles this, I forget. They're horrible. This link is to see the footage. http://www.farmsanctuary.org/actionalerts/alert_FG7-17-07.htm Please, just make one phone call and help stop these "plants" from profiting off this heinous cruelty. The CEO of Amazon.com and contact info is below. Tell Amazon to Stop Foie Gras Cruelty Farm Sanctuary has just released new and shocking undercover footage taken at Elevages Perigord, Canada's largest foie gras production facility. The footage reveals the abuses inherent in every stage of foie gras production, from the hatchery to force feeding to the slaughterhouse. Canada is responsible for 80 to 90 percent of the foie gras imported into the U.S. annually. A product of a partnership between Global Action Network and Farm Sanctuary, this groundbreaking investigative work is integral to Farm Sanctuary's efforts to permanently eradicate the barbaric practices associated with foie gras production. The footage reveals the atrocities committed against hundreds of thousands of innocent animals for the sake of a high-end paté.

Prosecution against the foie gras plant is pending. You can help put an end to foie gras cruelty by cutting the supply chain! In the United States, Amazon.com hawks foie gras produced at Elevages Perigord. Please put the power of your purse to work to stop this intolerable cruelty, and tell Amazon that they won't earn back your business until they stop selling foie gras. Contact Amazon at:206-266-1000 (press 1 for customer service, 5 for corporate receptionist and ask for customer service.) If you have an account with Amazon.com, go to www.amazon.com/help, log in and click on customer service to send an email registering your concerns. You can also write Jeffrey Bezos Amazon's CEO directly: Jeffrey Bezos, CEO, Amazon.com Inc. 1200 12th Ave South, STE 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734 Farm Sanctuary is the nation’s leading farm animal protection organization. Since incorporating in 1986, we have worked to expose and stop cruel practices of the “food animal” industry through research and investigations, legal and legislative actions, public awareness projects, youth education, and direct rescue and refuge efforts. Our shelters in Watkins Glen, NY and Orland, CA provide lifelong care for hundreds of rescued animals, who have become ambassadors for farm animals everywhere by educating visitors about the realities of factory farming. For more information about Farm Sanctuary or our programs,

please visit farmsanctuary.org or call 607-583-2225. To become a Farm Sanctuary member or to make a donation today using our secure online form, please For updates on previous action alerts, please Please forward and distribute widely! Thank youFarm Sanctuary, P.O. Box 150 Watkins Glen, NY 14891. "Think occasionally of the suffering of which

youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Hi there, I'm so glad you want to help! Do you have an account with Amazon? If not, just create one and email your complaint. I also called; talking to a live person really helps and I am going to write the CEO. Here are the contacts/directions: Thanks! Here's the direct contact - hard to find on the site! https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html/002-3688349-5935241?ie=UTF8 & browse%5Fnode%5Fid=508510 & jsEnabled=enabled Contact Amazon at:206-266-1000 (press 1 for customer

service, 5 for corporate receptionist and ask for customer service.) If you have an account with Amazon.com, go to www.amazon.com/ help, log in and click on customer service to send an email registering your concerns. You can also write Jeffrey Bezos Amazon's CEO directly: Jeffrey Bezos, CEO, Amazon.com Inc. 1200 12th Ave South, STE 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734 m bish <mbishop75228 wrote: couldnt find a place on their page for comments or "contact us"Shannon Morgan <fortheanimals > wrote: I just today found a foie gras duck to

sponsor at Farm Sanctuary named Harper. He is so cute, but so sad. He is missing an eye and one side of his head is misshapen. He and two others were rescued, thank goodness. Please call Amazon and tell them to STOP SUPPORTING THE FOIE GRAS INDUSTRY! They already sell dogfighting mags. I was told by Customer Service that they are "investigating" whomever is selling them. I also told the associate that they will be getting flooded with calls re: foie gras because a new video had been exposed and cross posted across the nation. I also explained the process in which it is produced. He said he would definitely take it to whatever dept. handles this, I forget. They're horrible. This link is to see the footage. http://www.farmsanctuary.org/actionalerts/alert_FG7-17-07.htm Please, just make one phone call and help stop these "plants" from profiting off this heinous cruelty. The CEO of Amazon.com and contact info is below. Tell Amazon to Stop Foie Gras Cruelty Farm Sanctuary has just released new and shocking undercover footage taken at Elevages Perigord, Canada's largest foie gras production facility. The footage reveals the abuses inherent in every stage of foie gras production, from the hatchery to force feeding to the

slaughterhouse. Canada is responsible for 80 to 90 percent of the foie gras imported into the U.S. annually. A product of a partnership between Global Action Network and Farm Sanctuary, this groundbreaking investigative work is integral to Farm Sanctuary's efforts to permanently eradicate the barbaric practices associated with foie gras production. The footage reveals the atrocities committed against hundreds of thousands of innocent animals for the sake of a high-end paté. Prosecution against the foie gras plant is pending. You can help put an end to foie gras cruelty by cutting the supply chain! In the United States, Amazon.com hawks foie gras produced at Elevages Perigord. Please put the power of your purse to work to stop this intolerable cruelty, and tell Amazon that they won't earn back your business until they stop selling foie gras. Contact Amazon at:206-266-1000

(press 1 for customer service, 5 for corporate receptionist and ask for customer service.) If you have an account with Amazon.com, go to www.amazon.com/help, log in and click on customer service to send an email registering your concerns. You can also write Jeffrey Bezos Amazon's CEO directly: Jeffrey Bezos, CEO, Amazon.com Inc. 1200 12th Ave South, STE 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734 Farm Sanctuary is the nation’s leading farm animal protection organization. Since incorporating in 1986, we have worked to expose

and stop cruel practices of the “food animal” industry through research and investigations, legal and legislative actions, public awareness projects, youth education, and direct rescue and refuge efforts. Our shelters in Watkins Glen, NY and Orland, CA provide lifelong care for hundreds of rescued animals, who have become ambassadors for farm animals everywhere by educating visitors about the realities of factory farming. For more information about Farm Sanctuary or our programs, please visit farmsanctuary.org or call 607-583-2225. To become a Farm Sanctuary member or to make a donation today using our secure online form, please For updates on previous action alerts, please Please forward and distribute widely! Thank youFarm Sanctuary, P.O. Box 150 Watkins Glen, NY 14891. "Think occasionally of the suffering of which youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. "Think occasionally of the suffering of which youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.