IndiaDivine.org

My comment re: Another hero needs our support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, more of us should write! Shame on us! Hunting is murder for fun and a sick, well, I can't use the word "sport". The link given is no longer valid, it's alread archived so here is the current link: (I accidentally posted twice. Maybe people with think twice!) http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bal-op.bowhunting12sep12,0,3461151.story I completely agree with Mr. Lamp. Hunters, in my correct opinion, are just sick cowards who like to inflict pain, suffering and death on defenseless, sentient beings. And don't give me the old "We have to control the population, otherwise they'd starve to death". It's a total cop-out. Especially sick is bow hunting. Leaving a wounded being to die a slow, agonizing and painful death is better than starving

to death? It would in most cases actually take LONGER to die, and with more pain every day due to infection from the wound. In some "sportsmen's" hunting grounds, the population is dwindling. Instead of wanting to preserve the deer and keep the population at the "correct" level, they whine about not having any animals to slaughter. So don't tell me it's about population control. It's about murder and the sick pleasure hunters get from it.And by the way, "sport" means both parties have equal advantage and participate willingly, neither of which applies to hunting. Or fishing. "Think occasionally of the suffering of which youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.