IndiaDivine.org

My poem published in Kinship Circle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can't believe this, but a good friend of mine sent me an email to tell me Kinship Circle published a poem through a Beagle's eyes at HLS. I was inspired by watching the horrific footage of the abuse that occurs to these poor babies. 18. Vivisection Through A Beagle’s Eyes9/5/07, from Shannon Morgan, fortheanimals@ -- Dear Kinship Circle, I get your organization through a friend and she suggested that I forward a poem to you. It's about vivisection through a beagle's eyes. If you like it, feel free to print it. You all do a FANTASTIC job!WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?I’m so very lonely in hereThis cage is so small and coldI have nothing to play with, no one to holdI long for a friend, some kind of affectionBut I get only pain, no kind of protectionI wag my tail as you walk by meHoping you’ll actually touch meBut you keep on walking; you don’t see meThe man in the white coat approaches my cageHe grabs my neck and I scream in fearHis face is red; he is enragedHe hits my face and shouts “Shut up! Come here!”I am filled with terror and fearWhat else can I do?The man in the white coat and you strap me in the

chairThe pain inflicted on me will be too much to bearI’m shaking and crying and hit againThe man in the white coat picks up a knifeHe cuts into my flesh; I’m afraid for my lifeI receive not even sedationAs he performs his cruel operationHe’s laughing now, he enjoys his workIn his sick mind, the torture’s a perkSTOP IT PLEASE STOP IT! It hurts too much!I try to be quiet, lest I be punchedWhat else can I do?I remember my home before this placeThere I was loved, played with and KISSED on the faceHow did I end up in this torture chamber?There’s no one here now to keep me from dangerThrown back in my concrete cage in painI try to be brave and silent againYou walk by later and I wag my tailOnly slightly this time and I’ve ceased to wailWhat else can I do?************

********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****************** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******Kinship Circle is a nonprofit organization serving the animal advocacy community. Donations help us meet expenses for the literature, website, research/campaigns and outreach -- that let YOU take action for animals. DONATE: http://www.kinshipc ircle.org/ donation/Action Campaigns I Literature I Voice For AnimalsNonprofit working in animal protection/cruelty + animal disaster relief campaignsinfo (AT) kinshipcircle (DOT) org or kinshipcircle@ accessus. nethttp://www.KinshipC ircle.org * http://www.kinshipc ircle.org/ disasters/************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *********

********* ********* ********* ********* ******UNSUBSCRIBE: * NEVER USE YOUR JUNK MAIL FILTER. Don’t ruin KC list for others!* Select a Kinship Circle ALERT received in your mailbox.* Hit “FORWARD”* Enter kinshipcircle@ accessus. net and send. [Type UNSUBSCRIBE in your subject line].* Make sure the “To” line from our original alert is in your email, LIKE THIS: Kinship Circle Monday, April 10, 2006 11:34 AM 7. KINSHIP CIRLE LETTER/

Costco Brings Back Baby Seal Oil Capsules************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******SUBSCRIBE: 1. Kinship Circle Primary: @kinshipci rcle.org Action campaigns on animal cruelty issues worldwide TELL US: SUBSCRIBE TO KINSHIP CIRCLE PRIMARY2. Kinship Circle Animal Disaster Relief: kinshipcircle@ accessus. net Animal rescue coordination/ news in disasters + companion animal alerts TELL US: SUBSCRIBE TO KINSHIP CIRCLE ANIMAL DISASTER

RELIEF IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida or Texas************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******

Shannon Morgan <fortheanimalsntar_network ; VNOD ; Linda Balkin <linda_balkin; Pam Bertsch <pjdallas426; Cindy Dodson <cindy_bluehaven; Ginger <Keykeythepie; Michelle Gunnett <mgunnett; Mandi H <veryimportantpets; Nicke Hetzel <atokaok; Kevin Jamison <dopdik; Jennifer McMahon

<brindlegirl; Kerri Milam <kerrimilam; Katrina Montello <katrina818; Patrick <dunicanp; Mark Peters <pylt; Veronika Terrian <Vterrian; Cari Tiedt <catsanteria; Michelle Upchurch <shelldreamweaverTuesday, September 18, 2007 11:20:47 AM My poem published in Kinship Circle

I can't believe this, but a good friend of mine sent me an email to tell me Kinship Circle published a poem through a Beagle's eyes at HLS. I was inspired by watching the horrific footage of the abuse that occurs to these poor babies. 18. Vivisection Through A Beagle’s Eyes9/5/07, from Shannon Morgan, fortheanimals@ -- Dear Kinship Circle, I get your organization through a friend and she suggested that I forward a poem to you. It's about vivisection through a beagle's eyes. If you like it, feel free to print it. You all do a FANTASTIC job!WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?I’m so very lonely in hereThis cage is so small and coldI have nothing to play with, no one to holdI long for a friend,

some kind of affectionBut I get only pain, no kind of protectionI wag my tail as you walk by meHoping you’ll actually touch meBut you keep on walking; you don’t see meThe man in the white coat approaches my cageHe grabs my neck and I scream in fearHis face is red; he is enragedHe hits my face and shouts “Shut up! Come here!”I am filled with terror and fearWhat else can I do?The man in the white coat and you strap me in the

chairThe pain inflicted on me will be too much to bearI’m shaking and crying and hit againThe man in the white coat picks up a knifeHe cuts into my flesh; I’m afraid for my lifeI receive not even sedationAs he performs his cruel operationHe’s laughing now, he enjoys his workIn his sick mind, the torture’s a perkSTOP IT PLEASE STOP IT! It hurts too much!I try to be quiet, lest I be punchedWhat else can I do?I remember my home before this placeThere I was loved, played with and KISSED on the faceHow did I end up in this torture chamber?There’s no one here now to keep me from dangerThrown back in my concrete cage in painI try to be brave and silent againYou walk by later and I wag my tailOnly slightly this time and I’ve ceased to wailWhat else can I

do?************

********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****************** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******Kinship Circle is a nonprofit organization serving the animal advocacy community. Donations help us meet expenses for the literature, website, research/campaigns and outreach -- that let YOU take action for animals. DONATE: http://www.kinshipc ircle.org/ donation/Action Campaigns I Literature I Voice For

AnimalsNonprofit working in animal protection/cruelty + animal disaster relief campaignsinfo (AT) kinshipcircle (DOT) org or kinshipcircle@ accessus. nethttp://www.KinshipC ircle.org * http://www.kinshipc ircle.org/ disasters/************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *********

********* ********* ********* ********* ******UNSUBSCRIBE: * NEVER USE YOUR JUNK MAIL FILTER. Don’t ruin KC list for others!* Select a Kinship Circle ALERT received in your mailbox.* Hit “FORWARD”* Enter kinshipcircle@ accessus. net and send. [Type UNSUBSCRIBE in your subject line].* Make sure the “To” line from our original alert is in your email, LIKE THIS: Kinship Circle Monday, April 10, 2006 11:34 AM 7. KINSHIP CIRLE

LETTER/

Costco Brings Back Baby Seal Oil Capsules************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******SUBSCRIBE: 1. Kinship Circle Primary: @kinshipci rcle.org Action campaigns on animal cruelty issues worldwide TELL US: SUBSCRIBE TO KINSHIP CIRCLE PRIMARY2. Kinship Circle Animal Disaster Relief: kinshipcircle@ accessus. net Animal rescue coordination/ news in disasters + companion animal alerts TELL US: SUBSCRIBE TO KINSHIP CIRCLE

ANIMAL DISASTER

RELIEF IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida or Texas************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******