IndiaDivine.org

AIP blocking AR emails; keywords to avoid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, Here's an update: Now they have blocked ARAs into the spam box. There are certain key words like animal, dog, beagle, puppy, primate, monkey, HLS, Huntingdon, abuse, probably drop, sell, etc. Here's a brilliant letter my friend Kerri in Houston got that went through, and got its point across. I'm going to look for an alternate phone number, as it is always VM now. I'm sure they got a new line put in yesterday that we don't have - yet. Let's show them there is nowhere to hide; we will never go away and we always win! Here's the sample letter: Dear Sir,the spam filter you hide behind just sent me an error message - so here is my altered mail to you - I hope you appreciate the extra trouble I am going through to get this message across. Thank you.As you may know,

the company which you are involved in, Alternative Investment Partners LLC., is a shareholder in a company that I need not name here - but which has an unfortunate habit of indulding in the horrific mass murder of millions of non-Human sentient creatures.This company - lets call them "DoodleDo" (lest your spam filter chokes on the proper name again), is the most exposed and notorious specimen of its kind in the world - with a record of evidence of unbelievable cruelty towards non-Humans documented now 6 separate times, for the latest expose see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6vrTxLeq0Employees inside this monstrosity were filmed punching juvenile members of the canine family in the face, shaking them and terrifying them. These individuals were so frightened that they frequently wet themselves in fear. In another expose employees were filmed cutting open members of a species very close to our own from the neck to the groin while they were still

conscious.Many more such incidents that involve other species used are documented. Images of dead non-Humans routinely show bodies mutilated beyond imagination and recognition. I can only urge AIP to stop trading shares in a company involved in such extreme and wanton abuse of non-Humans in the strongest possible terms.You currently hold 13,800 shares in "DoodleDo". I am confident you can find other, more worthwhile and morally/ethically sound investment opportunities than this one !I need not tell you how unforgiving the business world can be when it comes to betting one's money on the wrong horse. And believe me, this one will stumble and not only break a leg ... it will never get up again. "Think occasionally of the suffering of which youspare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.